𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚗

S8 E4

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them"

                       —  Ernst Hemingway

Rebecca was in the kitchen sipping on her coffee and eating some toast when April walked in carrying a basket of clothes.

"Okay, I get that you like to put your dirty clothes in my laundry because, frankly, if you didn't, you'd never have any clean clothes. Fine. I will wash your dirty underpants. But you know what? I am not okay with washing your skank of the week's dirty underpants" April said picking it up with a pencil.

Jackson chuckles a little.

"Uh..." Alex said but didn't say anything else.

"Actually, those are... Lexie's. Thank you" Jackson said clearing his throat and grabbing them off of the pencil.

"Oh. She w--"

"Oh, yeah"

"Okay. Never mind" April said walking away to wash the clothes.

"Not Lexie's" Jackson said putting them on Alex's shoulder.

"Nope. Lauren, third floor, radiology" Alex said taking it off of his shoulder.

"Oh. Nice"

Rebecca shook her head and placed her empty coffee cup in the sink. "Men, I swear" she said walking out of the kitchen, and then walked over to where April is and hugged her from behind.

April jumped a little not expecting someone to hug her, so she looked over her shoulder to see who it was. "You scared me a little you know"

Rebecca kissed her cheek. "Sorry, love. But you know it's really sweet of you wash the boys clothes"

April shrugs a little. "Yeah, but even I didn't they wouldn't and then they would start to wear dirty clothes"

"True, anyway I'm gonna go finish getting ready for work"

April nods. "Okay, do you want me to wash anything of yours?"

Rebecca shook her head. "I already washed mine yesterday, but you know, you don't need to wash mine"

"I know, I will if you ever want me to"

"Okay" Rebecca said and kissed her head again before turning around and going to her room to get ready for work.

Rebecca was into the emergency room when she saw April with a patient who wasn't being really corporative.

"Get off of me!"

"Sir, if you do not calm down, we will have to restrain you" April sternly told him.

"Oh, I'm leaving"

Rebecca noticed him getting up and she rushed over to try and push him back into the bed but she was pushed to the floor.

"Call security! Sir. Sir. Security!" April said.

Rebecca then got up from the floor.

"Give me 5 of Haloperidol I.M." Alex said walking over.

"I have to protect my house!"

Rebecca then helped April, Alex who just walked over to help, push him back into the bed.

"Can we get some help?!"

"Get off me!" The guy said and pushed Alex, April, Rebecca and a security guard away from him.

Rebecca stood up and tried to stop him again but she was elbowed hard in her stomach.

April noticed and walked up to her after Owen knocked the guy out. "You okay?"

Rebecca nodded her head. "Yeah I will be. Are you okay?"

April nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm okay"

"Good"

"If you don't feel okay later on get checked out okay?"

"I will I promise" Rebecca said and kissed her head.

Rebecca walked into April's office and saw her sitting on the couch, doing some paperwork, so she walked over and laid down placing her head in April's lap.

April smiled and looked down at her. "Long day?"

"You could say that"

April then moved some hair behind her ear. "You know you can go home right?"

"I know but I rather wait for you"

"Babe, if you are tired you should go home and go to sleep or just rest"

"But you are comfy and I really wanted to I could just fall asleep like this" Rebecca told her looking up at her.

April looked back down at her. "Fine, only because you are being cute"

"I'm cute all the time"

April chuckled a little. "If you say so"

Edited: no

[682]