𝙿.𝚈.𝚃. (𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐)

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟷𝟺

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then"

                                                —  Lewis Caroll

Rebecca walked into the bathroom the next morning and saw April brushing her teeth.

"Morning," Rebecca said walking to grab her toothbrush and starting to brush her teeth while standing a little behind April.

"Morning," April said looking at her in the mirror and spitting the toothpaste in the sink.

Rebecca spat the toothpaste in the sink once she was done and turned to April who was looking back at her.

April looked away once she saw that she was caught and started to walk out the bathroom. "I'll see you at work"

Rebecca walked up to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her back, April was about to say something but was cut off by Rebecca's lips. April moved her hands to Rebecca's neck and pulled her closer and Rebecca moved her hands to April's waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was in the room Randy was in a
When April and Callie walked in.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

"You really don't want to know," Owen said walking around the table that had Randy on.

"Let me get that for you, Dr. Torres," April said grabbing the chart. "Okay, Randy Shouse, 23 multiple injuries after slamming into a brick wall. H-How did you--"

"Idiot and his idiot buddies built a human slingshot"

"I wasn't supposed to hit the wall. I was supposed to fly over the house and la-land in the pool"

"But why would you do that?" April asked.

"So they could film it, put it on the internet, and show the world just how stupid they actually are"

"Dude. Ow!" Randy grunts when Callie is pressing on his side. "Did you get that?"

Rebecca looks out the window at the same time Owen does.

"Yeah, buddy"

Rebecca rolls her eyes and walks over to the window and closes the blinds.

"But why?"

"Because it's hilarious, that's why. Okay, Randy, that must have been some kind of awesome slingshot, because it looks like you've dislocated both hips. Now I'm gonna need to get some X-rays"

"I'm on it!" April said walking out of the room.

"Wow. She's perky"

"Mm-hmm. Better than stupid with a death wish"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was in Randy's room with April, Owen, and Randy's friend waiting for Callie to come into the room.

"You're gonna be fine--"

"Say it again for the camera"

"No. No, I don't think I will" Owen said.

"Kepner, Anderson, talk to the camera so we can get to the O.R."

"April can, I'm not," Rebecca said.

"In my normal voice? Or you-"

Callie gave April a look.

April turns to the camera. "Randy has multiple fractures. The most pressing problems are his hip dislocations. So we are going to reduce them as soon as possible before they lose blood flow"

"Reduce?"

"Uh, pop 'em back into place," Callie said.

"Oh, man. Hold on. Let me, uh, let me up on this chair for the wide angle"

"Uh, yeah. We're not gonna-- we're not gonna do it here. He has to be sedated, and we have to fix his femur, so we're just gonna do everything in the O.R."

"Wait. What if we did the hips here, you know, while I'm awake? And then I can give the thumbs-up to the camera"

Rebecca shook her head. "Yeah, you don't want to do that, trust me"

"Uh, you're really not grasping how much this will hurt"

"Well, it's for the art, Dr. Torres, Dr. Anderson"

"Actually you know what? That is a great idea" Rebecca said.

Callie and April looked at her weirdly and Owen nodded his head in agreement.

"Dr. Anderson, I think that it's--"

"Dr. Torres, it is for the art," Rebecca said looking at Callie.

"Oh. Okay. Okay. O-okay. Yeah. Okay, yeah" Callie said understanding what she meant. "Marcus, hop on that chair. Kepner, spot him"

"Okay," Rebecca mumbled.

"All right. Sure. Okay. You guys ready? Okay," Callie said and started to pick up his leg.

"Aah! Please stop! Stop! Stop! Turn the camera off! Stop! Oh! Turn the camera off! Marcus, turn the camera off!"

"That totally cheered me up"

"Well, art does have that effect," Rebecca said and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was getting her things together to go home when April walked into the lounge.

"Hey"

Rebecca looked over at her after putting her shirt on. "Hi"

"You doing anything right now?"

"I was probably gonna go home, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Joe's"

Rebecca looked at her. "Do you never get tired of going there?"

April shakes her head. "No, and plus I don't go every night"

"I know, but I think I'm just gonna go home and relax, so you can go ahead and go to Joe's if you want"

"Okay, see you later?"

Rebecca nods her head. "Yeah, see you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: no

{829}