𝚄𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟸𝟸

"Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them"

                                              — Unknown

Rebecca was at a nurse station, with the others when Meredith, walked up to Alex.

"So they're probably gonna fire me. Are you happy?"

Rebecca looked up from the paperwork over to Meredith and Alex with a confused look.

"Oh, come on. They're not gonna--"

"I want your crap out of my house by the end of the day," Meredith told Alex and walked away.

"What the hell was that?"

Before anyone else could say anything all of their pagers went off, and they made their way to where they were paged.

"A 757 went down in the sound. We're looking at about 200 injuries passengers. We're the designated crisis center families will be instructed to come here to find their loved ones. We are activating surge protocol. Dr. Hunt is gonna be running the show. It's gonna be chaotic. You need to listen carefully. You need to stay focused. Do not contribute to the panic. Now get to your stations"

Rebecca nodded her head and walked to where she was needed at.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was at a vending machine getting a snack when April walked up to her.

"Hey"

Rebecca looked at April and gave her a small smile. "Hey"

"How's your day going?"

Rebecca shrugs a little. "It's going good, I guess. How is yours?"

"It is going good, I just know it is going to her a long day"

Rebecca nods her head. "Yeah, it probably sure is," she said and kissed April's head. "I'll see you later"

April nods. "Yeah see ya"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was in the E.R. with the few others waiting for the passengers to come.

"Uh, maybe I should put some I.V. fluids in the heater warm them up?" April asked.

"No"

"But if people have been in the water for that long--"

"April--" Arizona said.

"but if we just--"

"No one's coming. If it's taking this long, nobody survived"

Rebecca took a glance at April, and April looked at her and Rebecca gave her a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was now gathered around with the others. She was standing next to April who was slightly leaning against her, and Rebeca had one arm wrapped around her waist.

"Emergency services has begun identifying bodies. They've given us a list. The airline reps are on their way. We've got social workers here and more coming. It's a long list. Each of you have families to inform" Richard told them.

"So, uh, please be outside the cafeteria in exactly one hour. You'll call one family at a time. And you'll be assigned a room, to take them to and deliver the news. It's gonna be a... a long day"

"That's it"

Rebecca then saw Owen post the Chief Resident on the board. "Congratulations," she said looking at April and kissed her cheek. "You'll be great at it"

April smiles and gives her a quick hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca walked up to April, after their shifts. "Hey, wanna go to Joe's? My treat"

April looks at her and nods her head. "Yeah, sure"

"Okay, let's go Chief Resident," Rebecca said placing her arm around her.

April kissed her cheek and walked beside Rebecca.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: no

{558}