𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟸

'The opposite of anger is not calmness, its empathy'
                                                          -Mehmet Oz

Rebecca was on her phone not looking where she was going when someone bumped into her.

"Wh--watch it!" Bailey said and placed her hands on Rebecca's sides to steady herself.

"Sorry" Rebecca said putting her phone in her doctor's coat pocket.

"Anderson?" Bailey said feeling a bullet in her side.

"Dr. Bailey"

"You still got that bullet in your side?"

"Uh, oh, yeah. It worked it's way to the surface, and they thought it exited it out. But it's fine. We leave bullets in people all the time" Rebecca said and patted Bailey's hand and started to walk away but Bailey didn't let her and kept her hand on her side.

"It must hurt. Does it hurt?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Uh, no"

"Does it hurt when I do this?" Bailey asked and pressed on the bullet.

"Ow! Damn! The hell Bailey!"

"It is not fine. It is foreign, and it has no business being in your body. Get it out, Anderson, or I'll see to it that you won't operate, until you're operated on. And I might tell April and you wouldn't won't that would you even though she might find out anyway"

"Uh, why would you tell April?"

"Oh, come on Anderson it's obvious you two like each other"

Rebecca looked at her confused. "But April is straight"

"Not for what I see, because I catch her staring at you a lot"

"You must be seeing things that's she is straight"

Bailey shrugs and starts to walk away. "believe what you want, but I'm serious her that removed" Bailey said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca had Warren's file in her hand while Bailey was showing Warren what was wrong.

"Warren, you have a perforation-- a hole-- somewhere in your bowel. We're gonna have to take you up to surgery"

"Tell Kerry I'm sorry. Tell her I'm sorry. I hit her with lighting" Warren said.

"Hey, don't you worry"

"No, she's just the sweetest, funniest-- she's just-- just please make sure She is okay"

"Okay. We will. We're gonna take of you now. All right who do I have? Who's free?"

"I'm free. I'm good. I'll go" Lexie said walking up to them.