𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟹

'Lying to others is wrong but lying to yourself is an absolute tragedy'
                                                                 -𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Rebecca was standing beside Mark while an unknown woman is talking to a nurse asking where Derek is. But Rebecca couldn't help but notice how hot she is even without looking at her face.

"She has that look on her face because the last time someone walked into this hospital looking for Dr. Shepherd without an appointment, he shot him"

"Mark! Oh," Amelia said turning around and hugging Mark. "Oh my god!"

"Hi, Amy"

"You still look hot. And I don't even know you and I can see that you are hot too" Amelia said.

Rebecca blushed a little when Amelia called her hot.

"And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up then when I last saw you"

"You can say hot you know? Cause I am. I'm hot"

Rebecca nodded her head in agreement. "you sure are"

Mark shook his head a little. "No, I can't, because, in my mind, you're still Derek's 12-year-old sister. So what see you doing in Seattle?"

"Uh, Derek's an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls, so I brought him a present or a bribe, or a peace offering. Whatever. I brought that"

The three of them turned to look at the guy.

"You brought him Brett Favre?"

"No. I brought him a brain tumor"

"Anyway see you two later," Rebecca said.

"see ya, Anderson"

Amelia smirked a little. "see ya hottie"

Rebecca chuckled a little and walked away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca walked up to Meredith and April.

"Decreased breath sounds on the right side," April said making her way over to Meredith who was looking at the patient file.

"I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. There's a few things I don't talk about, and Cristina's one of them"

"Um, so is there any chest pain or is it just difficulty breathing?" April asked turning to look over at the patient.

"Uh, it's--it's kinda both. It's cancer"

"It's not cancer," the patient's fiancé said.

"Ooh, it's cancer or it's, um... Anxiety about the wedding"

"I'm pretty sure you would know if it was cancer," Rebecca told her.