𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝚄𝚙

S7 E12

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction"

                      —  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Rebecca was walking with Meredith and Cristina because they got paged.

"Try again. Could be a false negative. Maybe you tried too early. What is it, day ten?"

"yeah," Meredith said.

"Yeah, totally early. Pee on a bunch of different sticks. Don't let the one stick win"

"I honestly don't think peeing on multiple sticks is gonna change what it says," Rebecca said looking over to Cristina.

"Yeah, I mean it's a scientific test. I hardly think I can bend it to my will"

"I'm doing three surgeries today. I did four yesterday. I'm unstoppable. And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine? Buck up"

Rebecca shook her head. "Well sometimes it takes a while to get pregnant, can't always work on the first go around"

"What is this, everybody got paged?"

"It's that time of year again. The chicks have hatched"

"Is that some sort of a code?" April asked.

Rebecca rolled her eyes at Alex. "You are such an animal" she mumbled.

"Those chicks"

"Oh, first-year med students too dumb to find the toilet," Cristina said, making Meredith and Rebecca laugh.

"Good morning. Behind me stand the Interns and Residents of tomorrow. Today you will show them what it's like to be a surgeon. When you go into surgery, they go into surgery. When they have a question, you will answer"

"It's like court-ordered community service" Cristina with a low voice.

"I'd rather be picking up trash off the side of the highway," Meredith said with a low voice also.

"Fred Wilson, you're with Dr. Yang. Kira Donnelley, with Dr. Grey. Hudson Powell, with Dr. Kepner. Laurel Pinson..."

"Mine," Alex said.

"Mine" Jackson whispers.

"Mine"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and slightly glared at the two. "Keep it in your pants, would ya"

"Laurel, you're... with Dr. Anderson"

"Edward Taylor, Dr. Avery. Madison Smith, Alex Karev"

Rebecca then walked up to Laurel. "Hey, Rebecca Anderson," she said holding out her hand for Laurel to shake.

Laurel smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Dr. Anderson"