𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎 (𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚊𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚘)

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟷𝟹

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"

                                                 —  Robert Frost

Rebecca woke up to her alarm and turned it off and then stretched and got out of her bed and walked out of her room and to the kitchen saw April in there sitting down eating cereal.

"Morning," Rebecca said going to the fridge to get something to drink.

April looked over to her. "Morning"

Rebecca then moved to sit at the table with April.

April looked at her, and then back to her bowl of cereal. "Did you sleep good?"

Rebecca nodded her head. "Yeah. You?"

"Yeah, I did"

"That's good. Anyway gonna get ready for work" Rebecca said and started to get up and put her cup in the sink and started to make her way out of the kitchen.

"Becca?"

Rebecca stopped and turned to face her. "Hmm?"

"Why didn't you kiss me last night?"

Rebecca smirked a little. "Did someone want me to kiss them?"

April looked at her. "Maybe"

Rebecca chuckled and turned to walk away. "See you at work, Kepner"

April watched her leave and groaned a little, before finishing her cereal, and putting the bowl in the sink, and getting ready for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was making her way to Joe's when April walked up to her.

"Hey"

"Hey," Rebecca said and opened the door for April to walk in first and then walked in after her.

"How was your day?"

"Good. Yours?" Rebecca asked sitting down at the bar.

April sat down beside her. "It was good. What all did you do today? Didn't see you really"

"Probably because you were in surgery most of the day. But I've just been around helping those who needed it"

"True, I guess," April said and took a sip of her beer.

Rebecca nodded and took a shot of a drink. April then looked at her and stared at her for a while.

"Take a picture it will last longer"

April blushed and looked away.

Rebecca chuckled a little and took another shot. "You are really cute, you know"

April looked at her and shook her head. "Shut up"

Rebecca leaned closer to her. "Sorry love not gonna," she said and then leaned away from her.

April's heart beat a little louder and she held her breath. When Rebecca leaned away, April looked back over at her. "Would you just kiss me already"

Rebecca looked back at her. "Someone eager"

April slightly glared at her. "Shut up"

Rebecca chuckled and kissed her cheek. "See you later" she said and began to make her way to the door, to leave.

April groaned again. "Becca" she whined a little.

Rebecca smirked and looked back at her. "Bye, April" she said and walked out of the bar.

April groaned again and placed her head on the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know

Edited: no

{477}