chapter 27: What I Lost

As we returned to the base, Albert sat me down. Arjuna and Nighthawk raced up to greet me and Wesker.

"My lady, are you alright? Thank you for keeping an eye on her lord Wesker." Arjuna said, bowing gently.

"Yeah, boss, you gave us quite the scare there. I was quite worried we were going to have to shatter you out with a chisel." Nighthawk said candidly.

"One, you should never chisel me out when I'm in that state. At that point, I'm a dangerous B.O.W. Second, you should have made sure our V.I.Ps were secure, which I saw you do. Now, where is Ms. Gionne?" I asked.

"She is upstairs in her room, my lady. I shall fetch her later, for now, we have Dr. Cordell and his wife tied up how you ordered." Arjuna said.

"Good, now lock down the containment unit and only let me and Albert in the room, and Excella, you, and Nighthawk can watch Arjuna," I said, sighing in a relatively uncomfortable way.

It has been a very long time since I had tortured someone. Not since Sergei commanded me to torture some random traitor who leaked the location of the Russian facility to the local authorities. Now that I think about it, that is probably how Chris and Jill probably found the place. Same as Albert.

I froze the memory of the blazing pain that pierced my chest. Albert noticed my grimace and placed his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see his signature. I quickly jerk away. His smirk dropped and a look of concern grew on his face.

"Tabitha are you alright my love." He asked grasping my chin and pulling me towards him.

"No, I'm not. Let's go to the decontamination chamber. I'll show you there." I pulled away again a little more forcefully.

We walked through the base to the containment chamber. I was saluted as I walked past my many agents. Albert followed close behind me. When we arrived at the decontamination shower, I dismissed Archer and Nighthawk and locked down the decontamination showers.

"I know we have not been back together very long dearheart, but I've felt the same about you since our wedding day. You are the only person in the world who I could love wholeheartedly." Albert said pulling me into his arms.

"I know. It is just Vladimir still has his claws sunk in my heart. For years upon years, I heard how much you must have despised me. The years of constant rape, experimentation, and manipulation led me down a dark path." I said moving away and turning on the shower.

"I know Tabitha. I was in the same boat, William called me and told me you had died. That it was Sergei. I should have found you sooner." He said unbuttoning his shirt.

"I have something to show you, my love. One of the abilities of the angelis virus-infected is cell manipulation. I use it to hide things about my body. Call it vain or whatever but I can't stand the sight of these." I said stripping my clothes off and black shards of silica fell off revealing extensive scarring from the U.B.C.S. tattoo removal to where Vladimir carved his name into my flesh. The hideous burns along my legs and a massive gash along my right eye. The most prominent one was five puncture wound scars near my heart.

Albert snarled at the sight and pulled me back into his arms falling back into the shower. His sunglasses were on the floor smashed as if they had been stomped on. My head laid close to his heart and it was racing. I felt Albert's chest rise and fall rapidly.

"Albert, are you alright?" I asked quickly rolling to face him.

His eyes were full of tears and glowing ruby red. he placed his hand on the scars above my heart, "These were caused by when I shot you. I'm pissed with that damn bastard for all this, but I can't forgive myself for what I did to you."

I quickly kissed him. I poured my love into the kiss using my strength to lift the both of us into a sitting position me straddling his hips my chest pressed into his. The warm water caresses our bodies gently as I release the kiss meeting his gaze with my own.

"We have a lot we will have to work through but give it enough time my love and we will be the unstoppable force we were before, so no need for those contractions, my godly king," I said wiping the last of the tears from his eyes.

"What I Lost was nothing compared to what you went through, my dearest lotus flower," Albert said his blazing red eyes meeting my chilling blue.

"What matters now is we rebuild our relationship my beloved Albert Wesker," I said stroking a few wet pieces of hair out of his eyes.

"You are right my treasured Tabitha Wesker," Albert said pulling my head back into his chest.

I blushed feeling his thick member through his silken boxers. I tried to push him away but he held me close and smirked. His cock slowly hardened.

"Albert here?" I asked shyly.

"Why not dear heart I know you locked the doors and it's not like there are any windows in here." He said biting down on my neck his teeth sinking into the junction between my neck and shoulder.

I gasped as he quickly shoved two fingers into my mouth.

"Shhh, my sweet lotus you would not want your agents to hear now would you, my love," He said with a dark chuckle leaving his throat.

He released his bite and blood trickled down my shoulder. A light smell of blood permeated the air. I didn't know how bad the bite was I just knew Albert was quickly lapping up the blood. His sadistic side was showing. When the wound sealed up Albert pulled his fingers from my mouth.

"My lotus I am going to ravage your pretty little body. I want to make you beg for release dear lotus. I will make you cum all over my face." He said laying me on the floor of the massive shower. he lifted my legs onto his well-defined shoulders and lowered his head down into my folds.

With a simple quick movement, Albert's tongue was on my clit flicking it side to side, "I will show you how much you mean to me dearheart."

He shoved his two fingers that were in my mouth deep into my pussy. He lowered his head back down resuming his original actions. Panting, I gripped his hair and lightly pulled at it. His tongue rapidly licked my clit making my vision hazy.

His fingers danced about inside my tightening snatch, curling up and grazing that spongy textured spot. I stared up gazing upon my godly husband's smirk as he added his third and fourth fingers.

I bit my lip, suppressing the moan that was starting to build in my throat. I was in bliss I didn't even notice Albert's other hand reach up for my perky nipples. With a swift motion, he pinched and rolled my left nipple between his fingers. I gasped at the pain as it drove me closer to the edge. My tongue started to hang out as I moaned out losing control of my vocal cords.

"That's my lotus. So adorable making lewd sounds and faces. Such a beautiful slut and it is all for me. Now cum for me slut, let me taste your lovely juices, pet."

His usage of my old bdsm name drove me over the edge. He made me feel amazing and like Sergei's touch was never there. The coil in my lower stomach snapped and I came all over his fingers and face.

"Good pet," Albert smirked pulling out his fingers and licking them clean. He lifted me into his arms and cradled me in the hot water of the shower.

"You know, this reminds me of the time Anette almost caught us at the neighborhood pool shower." I chuckled lightly.

"Well, now we have a new memory we can share, my precious lotus," Albert said setting me down and pumping shampoo from the wall dispenser," now close your eyes, relax, and let me wash your hair."

I laughed and smiled kindly pumping soap into my hands."Then let me wash the cum off your face."

Yay, some soft fluff some sensual moments and some easy dirty fun. Next chapter we will be dealing with decently dark content and gore just for a heads up. I hope ya'll have a great day and continue to enjoy Resident Evil: Arch Angel. My name is Silfarianhawk and I'm not so far away