chaper 2: Tests

I woke up in a dark room and my arms were bound to the wall I couldn't stand and I couldn't see. After a while I started to hear footsteps coming my way then they stopped, after a few seconds they opened the door to the room I'm in. the light from outside the blinded me for a few moments, when my vision cleared Wesker was standing in the doorway. When I saw him I hoped my contacts didn't fall out or Wesker would recognize me instantly and would kill me.

"So you're the little fly that's been buzzing around." He asked menacingly.

"Tsk you should know, heh you're like a little black cockroach." I chuckled feeling a slap across my face.

"How dare you mock a god like myself?" He said darkly.

I snorted, "A god you say, don't make me laugh. Hell I bet you wouldn't even be able to walk without out those viruses pumping through your veins."

"Let's see if you're still talking after three months of experimentation." He chuckled.

I laughed in his face, "experiments those don't frighten me, torture is child play, and I went through hell and back in my training."

"So you think this is a game, then let's play a game" he looked at the guards, "take her to the first room, and let's see how long you last."

The two majini hit me with their stun rods. My already aching body felt each jolt like a fire searing through my muscles. My head sank for a moment as they latched a shackle around my neck. They chained my arms and legs together, preventing me from escaping as they unshackled me from the wall. Roughly pulling on the chains they dragged me into the brightly lit hallway. My eyes barely able to adjust before being thrown into another room.

My body hit the floor with a thud. They threw me in a long room at first I couldn't see a damn thing but I heard metal scrape against the cement floor. The room smelt like blood and rust. I blinked a few times trying to get my eyes to adjust; however, as soon as I did the room lights flashed on. I did not like what I saw. A man stood in the room with barbed wire wrapped around what looked like a burlap sack over his head. This wasn't what made me nervous though, in his hands was a Chainsaw covered in blood.

"Let's see how well you go up against some of our pets." A voice rang through the speakers in the ceiling. It was Wesker, he was watching. As the man started the Chainsaw he howled a terrifying scream as he ran toward me. I leapt into action, dodging to the left. He quickly turned around, the Chainsaw scraping against the floor. I glanced around the room, there was barely anything in my vicinity, and the only thing there was a mirror. It was most likely one way glass. He was watching me. I wasn't in my gear so my equipment is out of the question. I dodged to the right as the crazed B.O.W. swung the power tool down. This was bad move on my part. I had backed myself into a corner.

"Shit..." I muttered.

I knew in the back of my mind he was laughing sadistically at the sight. I growled, that thought made my blood boil. In my moment of rage I didn't notice the majini charge at me. With only a second to spare I twisted my body. The chainsaw slammed into the wall. While the B.O.W was trying to recover I grabbed his wrist and twisted it shattering the bone. He let out a wail of pain as it clutched its now broken hand. In the second he grabbed his wrist, I slammed the monsters head into the chainsaw leaving a massive gash on its forehead stunning it. With a wild smirk I ripped the chainsaw from the wall.

"Heh too easy." I said running through its head with its weapon. A few moments later gas started spraying out the wall. I ran over to the door and tried to open it but the door wouldn't budge. I couldn't leave the room so I held my breath for as long as I could. A minute later I breathed in the gas and the toxins in the air made me pass out.

I awoke feeling my body being dragged. I shifted my eyes up seeing the same two majini from before. I was being dragged by the collar of my shirt. I shifted my arms grabbing the knife was in the lefts ones boot. I rolled my eyes. It was my black knife that was a piece of my gear. It was a gift from my student. I closed my eyes and sighed.

~~~~~flash back~~~~~

"This will be your charge agent 748." Vladimir said, "She'll be your responsibility."

"Hello my name Alistar Lancaster, I look forward to learning from you." The young agent said.

"The pleasure is all mine," I waited till Vladimir was out of the room and I stepped up to her and leaned into her ear, "My name is Tabitha Wesker, call me T and trust me you made the biggest mistake of your life coming to Umbrella."

"I'm not here for money, my reasons are personal." She said.

"Seems we are kindred spirits then." I smirked and walked away with her.

When we were far enough from where Surgei she asked me something,"so why did he call you agent not by your actual name?".

At this I stopped and stared straight at her. Taking a moment to check that we were away from any cameras I sighed and in a hushed voice spoke who I was, "My full name is Tabitha Redfield- Wesker. I'm the former wife of Albert Wesker and eldest sister in the Redfield family, both enemies of Umbrella. After the Arkley Mansion Incendent Umbrella proceeded to "see if I was like my husband". To them I'm nothing more than a test subject and a tool to be used as they see fit. This doesn't stop me from my true objective, to take back what they stole from me."

She stared at me with an inquiring voice, "What did they steal from you?".

Sorrow filled my gaze but not a single tear spilled, "the better question is what is left that they want to take."

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

After a moment I was thrown into another room this time I terrified by what I saw in the room... 'fuck my life' was all i thought. A ten foot cloaked monster stood over me, in its hands was a massive axe.

A dark chuckle rang through out the room again. His voice was sounding a slightly enticed tone, "it seems we have to increase the difficulty a bit, but I assure you by the end of these next few tests you will be suffering."

With a growl i spoke,"we shall see about that!".

Hey everyone Silva here. Hope you are enjoying this. Please R&R and the next chapter will be out as soon as I can write it.