Chapter 34: stay safe

I closed my eyes. Deep breath in and long breath out. The plane's take-off was swift and easy. Albert squeezed my hand, "If I had to guess Vladimir had done something to make you hate flying my dear?"

"Very much, my love," I sigh laying my head on his strong chest, "he made me an unwilling member of the mile-high club after the Rockfort Island incident. It was less than pleasant."

"I know dearheart, however, I promise you. It will never happen again my precious lotus." Albert said reassuringly.

"Are you sure that Chris will receive the message?" I asked staring down at my hands.

"I'm sure love, I even made sure to instruct Mr. Coen where to deliver it to. " he sighed placing n g his hand gently on my head," there is no need to worry dearheart. I am sure that Chris will back off." Albert said stroking my hair

"Thank you Wesk" I smiled up at him.

"It was your idea my lotus, but for right now we should worry about my sister and why she would want to destroy Pheonix Corps. After all my dear, you and your people are a valuable asset to me" Albert said removing the armrest and placing me next to him.

"I know love." I cuddled up to his arm, "I can't help but feel bad for O'Brian."

Albert chuckled sadistically, rubbing my hair more," Why do you not rest up my dear."

"I have something I need to check on something before we start to work on my research into the angelis virus," I said pulling out my laptop.

"Why not check on your idiot brother? It might ease your mind my lotus." Albert said kissing my lips.

I let out a small chuckle, "Alright then my love, but you keep your eyes closed, I have to keep my access to the B.S.A.A network a secret."

"Of course dearheart, I'll go fetch us some water," Albert said walking away.

I quickly typed up my password, pulling up the B.S.A.A. cameras and network. Clive was walking over to Chris holding a small box, my heart dropped "Here we go."

/Chris P.O.V.\

Clive walked up to my desk.

"Clive, what's wrong?"I asked seeing a sour look on his face.

"You got a package, Redfield. it was delivered by one of the Phoenix Corps. Agents.

"I'm not really in the mood, Clive," I sigh "Since she sent one of her agents I'll take it though."

"I think it's from him, Chris," Clive said looking at me dead in the eyes.

I ripped open the package and there was a disk in a case and a small package wrapped in pink and light blue paper.

Turning the disk case over," from t,".

"I highly doubt that Chris, please be careful," Clive said.

I placed the disk in the DVD drive of my computer.

Clive looked shocked," is that agent Tabitha."

"Hello there Chris, It appears you found out what I have been looking for." Wesker said holding a S.T.A.R.S. knife, "Look, Chris, it's your sister, my wife"
I stared in shock at what I saw.

It was T, she was naked and collared kneeling on a floor. Wesker's hand held a chain leash. My sister was blindfolded before my greatest enemy.

"NO! T!" I slammed my fist on my desk.

"I'm sorry Chris he found out I contacted you." T was sobbing as wesker slashed her back with his knife.

"It brings me such pleasure seeing and hearing her cry out in pain," he laughed

"CHRIS PLEASE HIC HELP ME. I CAN'T NOT AGAIN. PLEASE ALBERT HAVE MERCY ON ME." She cried out in agony.

"Be quiet my dear you deserve this for being such a naughty girl. Listen to her, Chris! She is begging for a savior knowing no one is coming for her, not even you, her hero brother who saved her from Russia." Wesker's voice sounded like he was in pleasure and I heard a weird buzzing sound, a vibrator.

Damn you Wesker she is your wife!

"Mmmm Her screams, cries, and moans are music to my ears." He laughed wickedly with a lash to her breast.

"Chris please help me. Ahh gods damn you Wesker. Chris, I'm what he wanted! Don't forget me please." She cried

"the sounds echoing off these walls are a masterpiece," wesker said laughing louder.

"AHHHH FUCK! PLEASE WESK DO NOT DO THIS." T moaned out from another lash.

"And this is on someone I once loved, Chris. Imagine if I got my hands on Claire. That would be most men's dream fucking two sisters at the same time." Wesker continued to laugh as he pulled on the leash attached to T's neck " Memorize my dear pet's face and body, Chris. This will be the last time you see her. Oh don't worry I'll take extra good care of your sister, she will make a lovely pet for me."

He held the knife to her throat as she screamed.

Clive took the disk and smashed it on the floor, "that was horrifying for me I can't imagine how you feel Redfield."

"I'm overwhelmed, Clive. This makes me feel awful for not stopping her." I said crying in a blind rage.

"What's in the cute box?" O'Brian asked pointing the the small box on my desk.

"No clue." I opened up the box and instantly felt nauseated, pregnancy tests. Why would he send me pregnancy tests? Unless he intended to.

"O'Brian I think he's going to knock up my sister!" I shouted throwing my cheap-looking desk from Ikea. The computer and family photo on my desk were trashed.

"Chris go home and calm down you will be a help to no one as an angry mess. Until we have the resources to save her I am marking her as a prisoner of Wesker's. I'm sorry Chris you may want to go home and call Claire, Barry, or someone." Clive said rubbing my back.

"You're right I'm no use to anyone here right now" I sigh picking up the photo from the floor a Crack formed along T body almost hinting at her fate.

I walked off, over to the staircase that excited the office. Once I got to the stairwell I closed the door behind me slamming my fist on the concrete wall as the image of her nude body flashed across my mind. I can't abandon her again but at the same time Clive was right we didn't have enough men or resources to save her, just stay strong t.

Damn, I need a stiff visit with my friend Jack Daniel's since I'm out of Johnnie.

"Please T, just stay safe for me. I can't lose anyone else." I choked out behind my angry tears.

Wesker, you will pay! I'll make sure of it.

Hey everyone slifarianhawk here and boy do I have a lot of work to do. I was in a mental hospital and got a lot of writing 72 pages to be precise done. All for re arch angel my thanks go out to my treatment team and nurses who all encouraged me while I was in there. Thank you for reading my name is Silfarianhawk and I'm not so far away 🪷