chapter 38: Angelis

We walked down to my old research lab deep within the Tricell base. Fear was present in my mind. What if I disappoint Albert with my lack of preparation or worse the actual presentation itself? I know it wouldn't be a slap on the wrist with a kiss on my cheek if I did.

"Here we are my wife's research lab," Albert said.

"Yes, please come on in, " I said, ushering everyone into the lab and noticing Gale had slipped off at some point. Strutting my way to the front of the room. Once I was in front of Arias, I removed my brown contacts.

"My my, your eyes are quite stunning, lady Tabitha," Glen said, staring into the azure fields that my eyes were.

Quickly, I shifted my hair color from brown to white to blonde to black and then back to brown. I grew out my fangs and claws and shrunk them back to normal size. The constant changes through my mutations were extremely painful.

"Cell manipulation, violent but thoughtfully controlled mutations, command over lesser angelis B.O.Ws, these are but a fraction of the abilities I possess. Currently, I am the only one in the world known with these capabilities as I am the only one infected with the Angelis virus, at least the only one who is a complete match for it." I state as my eyes flare their icy blue glow.

"This is quite impressive. You must be proud of your lovely lady, Dr. Wesker," Glen said, staring in wonder as my form morphed back to how I originally looked without the contacts.

"She is my pride and joy, Glen. I am beyond grateful that she has returned to where she belongs by my side." Albert said a smirk on his face.

"The female body is the most receptive of the angelis virus. While the acceptance rate is low, the amount and quality of B.O.Ws it can produce is astounding. It is capable of not only producing standard zombies, crimson heads, and lickers. It can create a vast array of B.O.Ws, all of which can be controlled by one accepted by the virus. The commanding ally would have full control over the lesser ones without the need for the plagas parasite." I explained, walking over to a drawer and pulling out a butterfly blood drawl needle.

With a sigh and wince, I tapped my comm choker, "Pheonix to Galeforce."

Within a few seconds, I got a response, "What's up, boss?"

"I need a vile of my blood drawn you mushroom. Please report to my research lab. Now!" I kinda snap.

"OK, OK, no need to bite my head off. Seesh, so much goddamn sass in you today. " Gale chirped, laughing as I rolled my eyes, deactivating my comms.

Running my fingers through my hair and pushing my bangs back, I gently spoke up, "Until I can procure a vial of my blood, I have something I've been saving for a moment like this I had special ordered it from my hunting lodge back in the States. About two weeks before our brief meet and greet."

"Dearheart, what did you put on your supply order from Pheonix Core?" Wesker asked in a slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"A couple of my lodges specialties, my treasure. Our strawberry apple brandy and my signature lavender macarons, if you must know." I said bent over, pulling out a glass tray from a cupboard q smiling brightly.

Arias chuckled, taking one of the boxes of lavender lemon macarons, "My my, Wesker, refreshments? Someone was well prepared. She has quite the charm and such fancy accouterment, you have more than earned my praise lady Tabitha."

"Please allow me to pour the drinks!" Excella blushed, realizing how behind she was.

I rolled my eyes as I popped the cork off the brandy.

"Best, let that breathe before you pour Excella," Gale said, entering the room and staring at us until he got to me.

"Ahh, Chambers, welcome back," Albert said, his glowing eyes focused on me.