chapter 32: plans and secrets

"Tabitha, my dear, it is time to wake up," Albert whispered in my ear," you are home."

"Ugh," I groaned as he sat me down on the black leather couch in the hunting lodge lobby, "back at the lodge, huh?" I asked, sitting up.

"We should go check on Gale and Arjuna. I know you are worried about them, my precious lotus. I will help you down to your lab after some food." Albert said, sitting next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked sweetly, looking for the clock in the lobby over the fireplace.

Wesk pulled out his PDA, "About five in the morning, dearheart. The entrance to the old archives collapsed in one of the rat's explosions. It took me a while but I cleared out and disposed of the B.O.Ws. you should be able to have the former U.S.S. members be able to do a final clean sweep easily."

"Thank you, Albert. I can now make that disgusting place into a research lab separate from my main base. It'll also be better for containment measures." I started to plan things in my mind.

Albert chuckled seeing my eyes dart back and forth. My guess is it reminded him of our research days. I looked over at him and smiled. He seemed relaxed.

"My lady, there are a few packages that were dropped off at security." A man said walking up to me.

"It has been a while head of security, Billy Coen," I said addressing him.

"Indeed it has mam, and I'd like to report that Rebecca is on the way to check on Gale. I called her, she deserved to know." Billy said.

"I'm not mad and I'll deliver these to their recipients," I said standing up and taking the packages.

"Let us go my dearheart." Wesker stood up and took my hand.

We walked down to the base together. I was wobbly from being stunned by the bright light so much. I was surprised that it was taking so long to recover. It normally only took thirty minutes to recover but hours plus sleep and I wasn't something was a miss.

I needed to see what was going on with the angelis virus running through my veins. Was it the stress I've been under or something wrong with my body? I felt a concerned glance fall my way.

"What is wrong Tabitha, my dear?" Albert asked placing his hand on my back as I walked down the steps with him.

"My eyes my love are not recovering as fast as normal." I sigh reaching the entrance my thumbprint scanning on the unlock pad.

I walked through the now-opened door. I slowly handed out the packages that were addressed to some of my staff. The final package was for Gale. With a heavy heart, I looked at who it was from. It was from Rebecca. She cares for Gale a lot. It was nice to see.

The walk to the med bay was quiet and somber. The air was heavy as a cloud of unease was hanging over us. As we walked up to the med bay a loud "FUCK!".

I rushed in only to find Gale playing Zelda on his game cube.

"Really that loud of a fuck over a game, Gale," I said striding into the room.

"Honestly, you should be a little quieter in the med bay," Albert said following me in pointing out that Archer was in the bed next to him.

"Well, where have you two lovebirds been, spending some quality time together? Trying to make up for all the time y'all missed." He said while smirking putting his controller down.

"Oh shut up you damn mushroom-sized cocky asshole. At least my ass didn't get flattened by a sniper." Tabitha rolls her eyes walking into the med room

"Insolent brat."wesker walks behind her and over to Arjuna who still is unconscious.