Chapter 23: His Tracks

When I woke up there was no sign of Albert. He did say he had some work to attend to. That was just like him but I smiled standing up from my bed. One thought raced through my mind. I had Albert back.

"Oh now," I said rubbing my inner thighs and noticing several bruises over my creamy skin.

Next thing I know I felt someone pull me into an embrace. The familiar scent of leather filled my nostrils. A small kiss was planted on my cheek.

"How did you sleep my lotus?" Wesker asked spinning me around to face him.

"I slept well for the first time in years my darling Albert."

"Come, get dressed and I will make us some delectable crepes with mulberries your favorite." He said stepping from behind me.

He was wearing a light blue dress shirt and tan slacks. his signature shades covering his flaming eyes and his trench coat draped over his shoulder. The light was dim outside it was maybe six AM.

"There's no need for I can make breakfast. I said stepping into the kitchen of my suite. To my surprise, the table is already set. Two cloches on the table are sitting next to each other.

I heard a small chuckle, "I will always be a few steps ahead my dear lotus." He spoke pulling me into a kiss.

I quickly zipped back into my bedroom, changing into a tight-fitting grey blouse and black dress pants. I placed my com choker on my neck and stepped back into the main portion of my suite.

"As gorgeous as ever dearheart," Wesker said pulling out the chair for me.

I sat down and started to eat. The sweet berries melding with the creamy melted butter over a savory crepe with Brie, I forgot just how much of an amazing cook Albert was.

"My darling lotus I want to know more about how you found me I made sure to cover my tracks. Yet you still found me." He stated sitting down across from me his hands folded underneath his chin.

"Does the name Sliverdax ring any bells?" I inquired.

"That was the agent name of Jack Krauser when he was in SOCOM before he became my spy on the Los Iluminados." Wesker said slightly perplexed, "Why do you ask dearheart?"

"He was the first in my line to track you down, the UN had me find him. Mainly due to the fact he was the one who abducted Ashley Graham. However, what the UN didn't know is Sergei had a file on him because he was a spy for you. I reviewed and headed out as Alistar Lancaster for the first time."

Speaking with wesker about finding him was causing him some mild intrigue. I walked him through each step of tracking him down. How I was there in Spain with at the same time as an agent Kennedy.

(FLASHBACK)

"So your Claire's sister? The one who worked for Umbrella?" Leon asked with a slight glare.

"I was pardoned because the t virus and g virus vaccines were my products not to mention I was Umbrella's captive since the raccoon city incident. I get it if you don't trust me but we are partners on this mission and I'm going to make sure to get my target. Not to seem callous Agent Kennedy but it's my first time back in the field after my recovery and I don't want to fuck it up."

"That's understandable alright I'll give you a shot."

"Thank you, Agent Kennedy." We split up after the village he headed towards the church near the lake and I quickly headed towards the nearby trails leading away from the village.

(Timeskip)
When I next saw Agent Leon it was in the castle next to my target in a knife fight I quickly jumped from my ledge and landed beside Leon as he was drawing his gun.

"Didn't I teach you that knives are faster rookie?" Krauser said pulling his knife to Leon's throat.

"And don't you know major that two is better than one?" I quipped pulling out three long needles coated in a paralytic agent.

"So you the other bitch running around causing me problems." He said in a sneering tone.

"Better than the bitch in the red dress at least. Leon go tend to Luis, I'll handle this. I threw the coated needles and he blocked two. The third one pierced a massive scar on his arm.

"No chance you're doing this alone T," Leon said launching at Krauser with his knife landing four good swings on him.

Krauser jumped back and repositioned himself into a defense position, "Agent T? They couldn't even dignify who you are with a decent code name."

"They don't need to all that matters is that Pheonix Corps gets its first arrest and that Albert Wesker losses a knight from his chess board," I smirk noticing he started to lose his grip on his knife.

"Tell me where your boss is and I'll arrest you and let you live," I said throwing two more sedative needles both hit their marks then.......BANG.

Luis had shot at Krauser and he bolted. He stumbled a bit as he ran and I took after him. Leon called after me but his cry fell on deaf ears.

{Flashback end}

"I ran after him. When I caught up we fought but I mentioned how I knew the strength you were providing wasn't enough that he longed for more. That piqued his interest. He said that if I could give him more strength than you why not join him? Why work for the government? I told him I was with Phoenix Corps, not the government. He fled and I didn't catch him in time Agent Kennedy killed him. He told me on his dying breath that Ada Wong was the one I wanted and that he had no contact with you till his mission was complete." I said placing my plate in the sink as Albert walked up behind me.

"That was when she betrayed me then. Did she give you the dominant plaga then?" I sensed his anger starting to seethe.

"No, my beloved, she led me to nowhere it was my digging into Sergei's files that lead me somewhere. it led me to Spencer."

"Spencer? Not the triple agent I had planted in the BSAA or the agents in Willpharma? Spencer is how you found me?" He asked turning me around to face his burning golden eyes.

"Spencer pointed me to Tricell. Then everything just clicked love. I tracked a man named Irving selling the t vaccine made by willpharma. When I went to Harperville and when I found a biohazard, I mobilized the Pheonix Corps." I said stroking his firm jawline," They found the g virus sample collected in Harperville for sale on the black market. that was that I went to where the Tricell was most recently dispatched and I ended up in Kijuju. it was luck though I found you."

I heard him chuckle as strong arms wrap around my frame, "do not sell yourself short my dear lotus, I did not make my self easy to find. You and your sources are impeccable. You truly are an asset and the best part is you are my wife."

There was a knock at my door.

"Sigh always work to be done am I right." I walked over to the door leaving Albert's embrace.

Steve was at the door frazzled looking.

"Tabitha is Wesker with you we have a problem."

"I am here Steven what problem is there?" Albert asked.

"Excella is here."

Hey everyone slifarianhawk here wishing you a happy weekend sorry for taking so long but here's an up date for yea so enjoy