chapter 39: morning song (normal P.O.V. & smut)

I followed Albert up to the observation room. It was a strange request. Even when we were working for Umbrella we always escorted guests out. This must have been something serious. I walked into the room the door shutting behind me.

"Over here dearheart." Albert beckoned me over to the computers on the desk of the observation room.

"Why are we not with our guests my love?" I asked sitting on the chair covered in soft white suede.

"There is something I needed to show you in private. It was when you transformed into your archangel form." He said as I plugged in my watch to the computer.

"OK show me.  I'm all ears. "  I activated my watch the Pheonix Corps. emblem appearing on the screen.

"White Queen, please show our lady the combat data collected today November twenty-sixth two thousand and six," Albert spoke the ai appearing from my watch.

" Yes lord Wesker, playing combat data. " White Queen said as a video file played.

Albert paused it once I was transformed into my Archangel form facing the camera.  I noticed something new about the form.  Black markings surrounded my breasts and other womanly parts.

"This is strange. It looks like armor almost." I said touching the screen.

"I pulled the notes from Cordell's files on you from the angel's fall drive. There was one set of notes on the matter. Apparently, he and Sergei had a plan to make you the ultimate motherly type. Protected from all sorts of things meaning harm to your woman's assets." Albert said pulling out a laptop from who knows where.

"From Cordell and Vladimir." I bit my lip holding back a growl.

"Unfortunately so dearheart. They seemed to be so spiteful that the chip Gale had extracted was hardwired to prevent ovulation. So the makings didn't show up because you were unable to conceive." Albert sounded pissed off so I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"He was more than likely trying to prevent us from trying to rebuild our family." I clicked my tongue rubbing the new scar over the upper part of my spinal column.

"It says angelis was created to have the infected become ultimate guardians and servants." Albert said his hand now atop the one on my back, "It seems in trying to control you, they prevented you from evolving to your full potential."

I clawed at the chair. What else could those bastards have done to me? If Gale hadn't removed the chip Albert and I wouldn't have been able to conceive.

I snarled rage filling my body, "White Queen"

The hologram appeared from my watch.

"Yes, my lady." She asked floating above my watch.

"Pull up Sergei's file on agent seven forty-eight using my credentials," I ordered.

"I've pulled up the files before my lotus I didn't find anything," Albert said looking at me curiously.

"That's why I'm accessing them with my Umbrella credentials, Sergei always hoped I'd come to his side and that he'd left the files unredacted for me." I cringed feeling sick to my stomach.

There were multiple pictures of my naked body chained to a cement floor a certain fluid on my face. There were also several photos of me blindfolded and restrained to a medical bed my crotch stuffed with three massive dildos. Blood was streaming down my eyes in the photos. However, the last one had my blood boiling. It was a screen capture of CCTV footage. It was of Alistar dying in my arms.

A deep guttural growl escaped my throat. I was near tears with each memory I saw. The haze in my mind grew at an exponential rate. The things he did to me creeping into my mind.