chapter 35: New Home (normal P.O.V) (smut)

Once Gale, Albert,  and I landed we swiftly exited the plane.  I left the heavy lifting with my baggage and research supplies up to Gale and the majini. I rested easy after I got off the laptop. So I didn't want to ruin my zen.

I walked up to Albert and gently held him my head on his chest. His heart's rhythm led me to an even deeper peace.

"Are you alright dearheart? you are being quite cuddly with me today." Albert said caressing my cheek sweetly.

I smirked, "Better now that I know that Chris and the B.S.A.A. would not be ruining our plans for a long while. It's very reassuring that I won't have to kill my family."

"Then my dear I have someone I want you to meet," Wesker said pulling up into his arms bridal style.

"I love you, my treasured god." I purred resting my head on his heart again.

“ Hey, I get you wanna play with his ouroboros Tabitha but honey don’t no one wanna see that” Gale laughed as I blushed a deep scarlet.

"It's not like that right now jerk!" I hid my burning face in Albert's shoulder.

"Insolent brat!" Albert growled walking down into the base.

I take a moment and sigh losing the blush on my cheeks, "Don't let Gale get to you my love, he is but a child at heart."

I smiled staring into his deep black shades. His eyes flared up at the contact.

"Must you stare my precious lotus?" Albert sighed smiling slightly.

"I can't help it Wesk. Your eyes are the opposite of mine. They are warm and passionate. Unlike mine, which are icy and lifeless. I wish they were as gorgeous and amazing as yours." I leaned up and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

"There is no need for that dearheart. It would be completely unnecessary, you are perfect as you are." He said placing me down in front of a white office door.

"What is this place wesk?" I ask staring at the door. 

"You will see dearheart," he said knocking on the door, "Doctor, I have brought you the patient we have been discussing."

"You may enter commander wesker." A female voice rang out from behind the door.

Albert opened the office door revealing a light teal room with a white couch covered in a dandelion-knitted blanket. There was also a desk and two armchairs. Sitting in the left chair was a lovely tall red-headed woman wearing a beautiful paisley dress and black four-inch pumps.

"Greetings Commander Wesker and Lady Tabitha. It is an honor to meet and see you again." The lady said with a slight bow, "Please allow me to introduce myself to you lady Tabitha. My name is Dr. Trinity Lefey, I am a psychological provider that caters to this base."

"Dr. Lefey is one of the top in her field. I hired her after I killed Spencer and the truth of the Wesker children project was revealed to me. It was quite traumatic to me believe it or not." Albert said holding my hand.

"I believe you, my treasured god," I said sweetly while kissing his cheek.

"You two are so loving towards each other even after being apart for so long. I find it quite sweet in all honesty." Dr. Lefty said putting on a deep gray jacket.

"With all that Vladimir did to you, my dear lotus. I thought it would be best for you to see the doctor that I see for my psychological trauma." Albert said kissing the shell of my ear.

He was turning back into the man I married and the treasure I once knew.

"Alright Wesk, I'll trust you but please do me a favor and stay during my sessions. If you think this will help us I am willing to try as long as you stay with me." I ask kindly showing a slight smile as I lay down on the couch.