Chapter 9 - Behind Manor Doors

Back at the manor...

"Okay, listen up!" Mei called for complete silence in the room, filled with maids and butlers from various departments, for a special meeting. She announced that "Operation Heartthrob" was commencing and then handed the floor to Elizabeta.

"Sorry to drag you all into this, but we wouldn't have if this weren't important." She said, holding up a pile of papers. "Raise your hand if you know that (F/n) and Arthur like each other." Everyone's hands went up in a flash. "And who's tired of seeing them go nowhere in their relationship?" All hands stayed up. "Thought so, and to finally change that, we'll have to give them a helping hand, and the rest is up to fate." Elizabeta hands the pile to Mei.

"Each of you will be given a specific role to play and follow along as the paper instructs." Mei chirps happily, handing certain people the papers. "So, let the plan officially commence!"

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

(F/n) finds motivation to complete small tasks around her home, such as retrieving the mail from the outside mailbox. When she opens the front door, she is greeted by the sun's warm rays, which she hasn't felt in days. After taking a moment to adjust, she steps outside and approaches the mailbox. Upon peeking inside, she is relieved to find only a single letter waiting for her, enclosed in a light pink envelope sealed with a red heart wax stamp. Her curiosity was piqued, and she carefully opened the envelope.

It read:

Come and join us for tea and treats to celebrate a company party!

Tea and Talk!

Sunday, April 12th │2:30 pm

Bonnefoy Manor Garden 1812 N 7th Street Welton

Hope to see you there!

The letter was decorated with cutesy designs of flowers and china decor. The girl was wary of the timing and its intentions, but she made it a priority to intend it to cheer her spirits up.

TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! ('')