Lexicon - Will be Updated

Lexicon

Hey, this here is a lexicon that explains certain terms that may not be easily understood. It's for my wife but to any unfortunate soul reading this piece and needs it, feel free.

PS You might spoil things for yourself...possibly

VR Head set – A device that usually goes over the head and may cover a portion of the face that connects one's mind to a virtual reality/world.

Holopad – Basically a device that shows a hologram on what you have pre-set.

Nexpod – Imagine if airpods had Spotify built into them and a bracelet that lets you do more specific stuff and let your imagination do the rest.

Neuro Sync – The unique electrical pattern and signal of your brain that enables you to feel immersion in virtual reality like it is real life. It also carries your personality, memory, mind etc.

Identifier – An in-game item that helps the user to identify items, people and their skills and power, and others based on proficiency and how good the identifier is.

Class – Essentially like a role that dictates what you can do. For example, mage classes can cast magic skills easier or as their main form of attack, marksman classes use ranged projectiles or weapons like guns, bows, etc.

Inventory – a magical space where items can be kept and retrieved with a thought

Restricted area – A place where either certain skills can't be used or people aren't able to enter due to not satisfying the necessary condition(s).

Stats – That is the shorthand version of Game Statistics, which takes into account physical parameters like speed, stamina, strength, durability, regeneration etc. The higher the number, the better in the designated field.

Menu – basically like the settings portion in games you play where you can adjust certain things and also logout/quit.

Mana/Ki – A form of energy used to cast skills, make yourself stronger or do things beyond normal.

MP – Mana Points, basically the amount of mana used or contained

HP – Hit or Health points. Essentially your health represented in numbers.

Note things in "<<****>>" are skills, the ones with self-explanatory names I don't explain what they do but those which don't are given descriptions