Chapter 16 - I'm going in

Bryan's POV

I take the headset off my head and get off the bed. I blink several times to clear my head which just felt like a part of it had been taking away. After a few minutes of stabilizing my psyche, I check up on the laptop a satisfied grin appearing on my face. I walk over to my room, dropping on the bed feeling the blush pillows after my routine check up, drifting off into a sleep.

Ring, I roll off the bed landing in a very comfortable thump on the left side of my body as the covers come tumbling with me. I get up to me feet kicking a way the covers and rubbing my eyes before opening them. "Morning to you two," I say to my alarm before shutting it off. "Let's see what the time is," I pull open the curtains and the sun bursts into the room like it had been kept out unwillingly.

"I see," I utter with a bid realising the time instantly as I look out around me. I dig through the room for my phone. I finally get a hold of it and press the power button, illuminating it's screen to an image of a mother wolf protecting its children with several gun shots being fired into it. "9:03. Just as I did not expect," a small grin on my face as I know perfectly well I can't tell the time by looking at the sun or any random factor.

I take today's attire but then choose against it remembering that today I'll be moving more than I normally do. I look through drawer and finally decide on a simple green shirt, grey sweats and a red hoody, all of them soft, movable and breathable and I out of the eye from everyone. Well almost everyone, my mind retorts, Victoria coming into my mind in the process. I brush it away and make for the bathroom for a long bath and I choose to go for a cold one seeing how today isn't so cold.

I step out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist with a buzzing sound coming from somewhere. I move on to my workstation where Sam's name is displayed on my phone. I read the time before picking up the call, a small smile as I see 9:14. "You've reached the line of the hottest dude in the world, fortunately he just finished bathing so call back later, please don't leave a voice mail after the disconnection," I say in a high pitched feminine voice with a smirk,"Did you just wake up?!"

I almost tumble over on to my bed at the loud intrusion of my ear drums. "It's not your business unless you're planning on joining me," I tease taking off the towel and start to dress. "I don't but we planned on joining here, where the heck are you. you told me not to be later" her calm but angry voice makes me smile at how she'd be red like a tomato being stuck with Sam all day,"Is this on speaker?" I ask ignoring her question.

"No why do you ask and you didnt answer me," she states still pissed off. "So are you mad that you didn't get to see me so early in the morning or because you're alone with Sam and you have no idea what to do?" I put on the sweats after making sure my hair was dry before adding the shirt. "S-S-Shut up and tell me if you're on your way," she lets out obviously flustered. Ow how predictable some people are when their in love,"Won't be there soon so you hang with him some more, consider this my gift for nothing. Bye now," I end the call before putting my phone on mute.

I take my nexpods making sure that they're charged before moving on to my accessories. I put in the devices bracelet and one in my ear. I put my phone in my pocket and put on my ear ring, and the ring planting a kiss on it after I do. I make to the kitchen letting my mind to be consumed by the music while I mentally refresh myself with some old dances and songs.

I set to work on my breakfast, a little hop and spin in my steps in the moments where I'm too compelled to do something. Finishing my breakfast, I pour myself a glass of apple juice. I fill the glass and the put it in the fridge, before putting the majority of the drink in the box in front of me beside my stack of pancakes.

I dig my fork into the pancake savouring it's already sweet taste and make a mental note to get maple syrup as the music pulses through my head sending my head bobbing to the tune. I can't believe that she really thinks we'll be dancing for the project. Can't wait to make her so wrong, I utter as the apple juice reminds me of our shopping incident. Everything's going just how you hoped, the mastermind in me teases. Speaking of which I wonder how long she's been there.