Chapter 6- School can be fun right?

Victoria's POV

Ten minutes before PE
It's been 20 minutes since break started and Bryan is no where to be seen. I've got to find him before he tells someone, I say inwardly as I walk around the school. Of course I know this place is too huge to look for him but still.

Even though I know he didn't really see anything, thank God for the fact that I had a sports bra on since we have PE, the fact that he seems close to someone in particular and may say something is what I'm worried about.

And the drastic change in personality is kinda creepy, I mean the guy took me out of trouble and landed the bitchiest person in the entire school into trouble just seemed to ignore me like I wasn't even there.

My ankle begins to feel sore when I arrive at the school gym, or something like it, Damn it JoJo, of course it's the day I would walk a lot that you'd let me wear heels. Entering the part of the building that was big enough to be our auditorium, I walk over to one of the lockers at the far end. I pull at its handle, happy that it isn't locked and take out an ointment for my leg. "This is so not going to help me in PE," I say as I turn around to get to the girls locker room to change, the class starts in 3 minutes.

As I turn around I bump into someone's chest knocking me over, you really have to stop bumping into hard chests and leading on your butt, my inner self scolds, after all throughout my time here, I've hit the chest of least five guys, including Sam.

I raise my head and I'm met with the sight of a doubled over Maxwell Peters, the star quarterback of our football team, boyfriend of the queen bitch and my ex boyfriend. He stretches his hand, flashes me a warm smile, his pearl white teeth emphasizing his light yellow eyes and brunette hair styled up that even Jace Norman would have competition. I take his hand, his fingers firmly wrapped around my hand as he gently pulls me up.

On my feet, I realise just how annoying it is that he's a good head taller than me at somewhere around 5ft 11". "Thanks for that Max....um could you let go of my hand?" I ask finding it slightly uncomfortable after all these years. He reluctantly let's go of my hand after a moment,"It's just that I missed you and your love," he doesn't even give me time to let the words sink as he holds my waist and pulls me for a kiss.

Luckily PE did well in sharpening my reflexes as before his lips get to make contact with mine, my fists get to give him the "love" that he missed letting him release his hold on my waist to place his hands on his swollen cheek.  I stare at him with a plank expression even though my insides were screaming with joy and although my fist hurt I wouldn't mind doing that again, the look of shock in his eyes too good to miss.

He straightens up, his face reddening with rage as a smile curls up his lips, it's sinister look sending a shiver down my spine,"Fierce, I like it. It's only right that I show you how fierce I can also..." His words die short as a sound turns out heads to the side. Clap, clap, clap resounds in the room as Bryan rakes slow step towards us stopping barely a meter behind Max.

"Well I was in a bad mood this morning, a this is pretty interesting sight," he says as he places his hands into his blue jeans, his body as if drawing the light makes his white shirt sparkle and a the leather jacket seeming to absorb that sparkle coupled with his messy out of beams hair giving him a cute yet ethereal look.

He looks over Max's shoulder and at me, an amused look in his eyes,"We going or not? You obviously don't want to be here and we've got PE and I don't know were the locker rooms are," he says walking over to my side, and yanks me while we hurriedly walk away from Max. "Hey! Who told you you can take her away," Max shouts and knowing him he wouldn't minds having a fight as long as no one is around to say anything.