Chapter 20 - Dinner time

Bryan's POV

I take the headset off and get out of the room. I walk down the staircase, my eyes haven already adjusted to the darkness. I ship out my phone from my pocket and text Sam informing him that he should tell Victoria not to come tomorrow. Almost immediately he texts back. Why the hell are you up? I wonder and question him. He reminds me that he has work so I let him be.

I move to the bathroom and have a quick brush of teeth and slashing water on my face. I get out of the room bare chested in sweats moving over to the kitchen. I walk slowly, letting my feet press on the stairs with a thud. I walk over to the kitchen and make breakfast one in the morning. Finishing with my meal I walk over to my room my food in a tray as I climb up the steps mincing away on a piece of bread I cut for the journey.

I balance my previous cargo on one hand and open the door, leaving it open as I walk to my workspace. I set the food on the desk away from anything that can cause it to spill. "Let's get to work on a new design shall we," I say to the holographic screen in front of me. I select some old design and deleting it. I take a look at the mask I had made, a sad smile coming on my face as I send it over to a production folder.

I take a body model and take several discs that come out the side and place them on the floor in a square pattern. The mannequin forms and I open up a folder, it's components spinning around the head of it. I slip in my nexpod and set it to motion. I grab various designs and throw them at the body, the pieces automatically attaching to the designated to it. After getting a secure design I move to the back of it debating on adding a tail armour. I chose to do so checking my count and parts and adding it spinning my design around.

I place a few more final touches and the colour perfectly done on it while I spin it around admiring my work. I take out my phone and check the time, reading that it's only been three hours. I down my glass of apple juice, placing the glass on the tray before putting it all on the ground. I pick up the discs and move over to the holopad and begin my final piece of work.

"Beep, beep," I wake up my eyes struggling to adjust to the light. I place a palm on my eye and push it lightly into its socket before rubbing it. I feel sleep impressions on my face and a headache moved through me. I get off the chair and stretch out a few bones snapping back into place and my butt no longer frozen in time. I shut down the alarm on my phone and check the time. 12:00 My brows furrow and i feel like I'm going to be I a bad mood today.

I smirk play about my lips as I feel sorry for anyone who pissed me off. I take out todays clothes, a simple white long sleeved sweatshirt and black jeans with equal shades. I step into the bathroom and turn off the heater, letting the cold water splash against my skin, my bones jumping from the inside as my teeth start planning to shiver. I push all this away and let the water hit my face and bring me back to my sense.

I leave the house, locking it from the outside and opening the garage door with the remote. I hop on to my silver beauty still skeptical about leaving my jacket but I guess one day wouldn't hurt. I put my nexpod in my ears and set the mood with a flick on my wrist and a few taps. I spin around in the garage, black fume arising as the tires rain hell on the floor. Like a bullet in a gun I shoot out of the opened garage and head out to the road, the door closing behind me.

The wind blows furiously at my face threatening to either freeze it off first or rip it with the wind. Damn it I really wish I didn't give that girl my helmet, I sigh wishing that I had thought it true like I usual do. I thank the heavens as fly smacks against my forehead. I increase my speed and make for the mansion to get off this place and debate on getting a car.

"Home, sweet home," I kid handing one of the workers the bike keys knowing he'll return them after parking the bike safely. I walk through the grand doors each step taken with and arm down in my pocket. I spot a red head woman cleaning something off a painting. She notices me and instantly nods in my direction, the kind of greeting I want so that they can focus rather than try to acknowledge me.