Chapter 12- Let's meet up

Joana's POV

Dang parents give you a lot of work, I say inwardly as plop unto the bed. But not as working as that complicated bipolar idiot. An involuntary smile creeps up as I think of the psycho bastard I was with not too long a go.

I take my phone out from my pocket and skip through the contacts till it I reach one, hope she picks. I press the call button and it....goes to voice mail. I sigh deeply as I think of my crazy best friend not only is more boyish than I would usual like and needs me to pick out her daily look to avoid a fashion disaster but hss lasted longer than someone else.

Victoria, you better call me or text me back within the next two minutes or you're dead, I text her as I place the phone back down on the bed. I take some of my hair into fingers and gently stroke it, feeling the thin long silky feeling, buzz. I snap of my trance and take out my phone and turning around so that I'm laying on my belly.

Me: one and a half minutes. Not bad timing

BF³L: I'll have you know I just finished bathing I wasn't in a rush to talk to you.

Me: Ow really, well sure talk to you when the sun dies

BF³L: Pls, by the time that happens I'll be long dead

Me: Probably from lack of food, I tease remembering when she had no food for three hours and she pretended to have fainted from hunger

BF³L: Nah that ain't possible, I hear them calling for me miles away

Me: If you had to ever choose a superhero who would it be

BF³L: Daredevil or Supergirl duh

Me: Supergirl I get it but why him? He's cool and all but wouldn't you want to be able see me everyday

BF³L: I already had too much of that last year, plus that way I can hear and smell my food better no matter the distance....but you know I love you

Me: Yeah yeah. So whatcha in such a hurry for?

BF³L: Have to meet our school badboy for my grade

Me: Which one the gorgeous model one or the alley one?

BF³L: The one you've been hitting on

Me: Knew it'll be him. Get his number for me

BF³L: Get it yourself Cupid. I've gotta go, see ya Hun

Me: You're a cruel friend. Get me something though.
I end our conversation, having the last laugh, buzz, Hehe you're not going to get the last laugh, she texts and I can't help but took my eyes at her antics. I get off my bed and I can't help but admire my room.From the lovely white four poster bed on the wall complemented with the while and red pillows.

The fresh air from the window brushes against my face form the window at the right a little bit further down near the red circular couch that doubles as a mini bed. A chandelier hangs above it in its golden majesty with the bathroom door at my left side and the study table in front of my bed.

I have it all but do I really, I remember something and it takes me out of my trace"Wait hold up I need to see what you'll wear to meet him," I text her knowing that she'd probably have gone with a shirt and baggy sweats or something.

After about a minute she sends a picture of herself in a blue shirt and black trousers with her brown jacket and with a bit of help from choosing some choice jewelry and footwear. "But why trainers? The heels would have been so much hotter," I whine over the phone.