Chapter 18 - Beats and moves

Bryan's POV

I rake a hand through my hair which is blown back by he wind. I fix my hair and proceed inside the house, giving my keys to one of the workers to send to the garage. I rush to the kitchen and gran a burger before heading to the living room, or one of them at least. I land myself in the biggest, legs elevated and resting on an arm while I finish the treat, eyes closed as I make a mental man of the room the music playing.

I recall the beige and gold couches and the TV mounted to the wall, the coffee table not so far from my couch. I open my eyes and look at the door to find three people at it. The girl who has her cheeks flared red shoots me a glare while the boy remains unphased although a little red himself while the old man is grinning behind them and I just want to laugh my guts out. Knowing her relationship with him and him I can guess what happened and it's too good to be true.

I mask my amusement and get to my feet in one swift motion. "Alfred! Long time no see," I acknowledge him and he just nods,"If by long time you mean last week then yes it has." I roll my eyes as he comes forward,"So does this mean you won't be coming tomorrow as well?" He asks in reference to my Sunday meals which I almost if not always attend for one simple reason,"And miss out on the food, hell nah," I say with a grin remembering last week's turkey dish.

He laughs and pats me on the shoulder before excusing himself to some work. "So what went on with you two?" I ask now that we're alone and just when I think Victoria's turning red from embarrassment or something she snaps. "Why are you so late?! If you were planning on wasting so much time you could have just not come at all." Ah so that's what that's about, I interrupted them on something, not my problem.

"Well I'm here now and if you don't want to fail I suggest we better get going," I say in a monotone voice,"You know you don't need to act rude," Sam says matching my voice and we have a stare face off. "Yeah fine let's go," she says with a sigh before putting a hand on Sam's shoulder,"I'll take care of him." His glare softens somewhat and I smirk at him earning an eye roll form the duo.

"Off to the chamber of solitude," I utter marching out of the room Victoria in tow. "What?" "I mean the music room," I say to dumb it down for her. "So how was your first kiss with Sammy boy?" I ask when I'm sure that he isn't around. "That's not your business," she stutters and I sigh putting my hands into my pockets. "So it did happen," I state and almost immediately she refuses,"So in other words you couldn't kiss him because of me, right?" I ask making a corner before placing my hand on a large mahogany door.

"What no?...How did you...do you think he," she stops halfway in all her thoughts and I laugh at her panic. "Don't worry remember what I said about him being clueless he won't know so focus and let me see how bad of a dancer you are." I push the door open and looking around the large beautiful area that had been my safe haven a while back.

"Wow," she gasps and I close the doors behind her not shocked one bit at her surprise. The music room or studio it is sometimes called is very similar to any ordinary place where dance classes are held, a mahogany floor and a mirror for a wall at the back of it with a long metal bar across. The black grand piano at a far stretch and three guitars hanged not far from it and a few more instruments and speakers. I walk over to grab something before coming back to her as she looks around.

My legs stop in their tracks when I turn around to look at her. I feel my lips curl upward at how she looks, a black beanie over her head not covering all her hair, a white long sleeved crop top which highs her in all the right places and black leggings with a checkered red jacket wrapped around her waist. Not bad at all

I snap out of it when I realise she's no longer being stunned, walking over to her and giving her the package. "What's this?" She asks and I roll my eyes placing it in her hand,"I'm not really a speakers person although well use that too," I wave her off before turning three speakers on and sync them along with the nexpods I gave her and my own. "Don't worry they're new." I turn over to face her by spinning on my heel.