Chapter 31 - Jungle Jam (final)

Zoithan's POV

I grit my teeth as I stare into the grey eyes of Abadon, her mocking smile as she crouches down to look me. "I'm impressed you were able to find me that quickly," she coos patting my head,"Good doggy."

She shifts her attention to Vi, her body also pressed against the floor.  She sways as she walks, stopping when she gets near enough. She kicks Vi in the ribs, a cracking sound and grunt escaping her lips.

"How rude is it not to look your host in the face," Abadon says with venom and pleasure at the pain. She places her foot on her rib, her body lowering as she applies more pressure.

"Changed your hair have you?" She asks applying more force to her foot. "You remind me of someone, someone who also took something away from me," her voice trails off at the last part.

With a shrug she comes back releasing I from her hold. With another sharp kick, she sends her back to the way she was, her face and chest pressed against the ground.

"You're a coward," I manage to get out of my throat at her way of fighting. She turns to look at me, her eyes addressing me as nothing to spend time on. "All's fair in love and war."

"Then why are you still hurt by what that person did to you," Vi says with a cough, a smirk comes on my face knowing she's smiling at the change in face of our capturer. "May I remind you that I have you at blade point should I choose and your strongest lap dog is also powerless with you."

I try to roll my eye at her deadpan tone but my eyes refuse. "So you going to tell us why you haven't then?" I ask getting agitated by this. Remembering about my identifier, I take a look at her stats, my eyes opening up this time. What the hell!

"Well I dont expect you to understand," she says erupting a chair of earth from the floor. So she's a mage would explain her weak physical stats. " I plan on taking over this place as you know," she says with a stop for dramatic effect,"But what you don't know."

She forces Vi to her feet somehow, and slowly walks to her. "The guardian of the forest has to relinquish that right and if not the forest would just choose one itself," she streched her hand, multiple stitches running through it as she places her hand on the neck of Vi's coat.

She pulls it slightly, letting my neck move back to my will so I can see. A vine like tattoo falls from the nape of her neck downward, slowly giving a green hum as a similar coloured light flashes through the blackness.

"My guess is that you didn't even know it had been given to you otherwise you won't have brought it right to me, either that or you were overly complecent," she slams Vi's frame back to the ground, cracks forming around her body.

"So what you're going to get her to surrender it to you?" I ask still not getting her point,"What makes you think she will, she'd just die and let it go back to where it came from." Abadon's eyes gleam with an odd sparkle.

I am elevated above ground, getting a good look at her when she smiles. Suddenly a blade of yellow light each runs itself through my limps, the fifth and final one passing through my stomach.

The action forces me to cough out blood from my mouth, each contraction as I let it out sending even more pain through me. "Is that all you've got?" I ask with a teasing grin. Another volley of blades pierce the same spots doubling the total number.

This time I cough out an even greater volume of blood it splatters as it falls to the floor. "That should shut you up," she say raising Vi and sending a dagger, it's purple tip the only thing I see clearly through her stomach.

"Torture? Really that's pathetic," as much as each word hurt I don't falter or stutter in my words. "Ow no I don't plan on torturing only you, or her," she plops down into her chair,"In each of those dark elves is a trigger."