Chapter 10- Preparing for the Isle

Bryan POV
Ring, "Shut up" I mumble as I bring my hand crashing into the alarm clock shitting it up. I eyes open slowly as I sit up, the annoying sunlight on my face makes me leave my right eye closed. I run a hand through my hair and get off the bed. A glance at the clock sends a satisfied grin up my face.

I do a little stretching and a little warm ups, my body slightly soaked form the long warm up. Opening the bathroom door I walk in to take a long warm bath after a good twelve hour sleep. 9:15, I walk bare chested in boxers to the kitchen to go get something to eat, perks of living alone.

I open the fridge, making a mental note to shopping later. Three eggs, a good amount of bacon, half a loaf or bread and an orange juice box later, O walk out of the kitchen and jump onto the couch from the back, my body speak across it as I pull the remote digging into my back and turn on the TV for some anime. I'm not even 5 minutes through when someone rings the bell. I do nothing hoping that the person will assume that theres no one home and the TV was left on.

"It's Sam you idiot I know you're in there," a bemused Sam says banging the door. I groan loudly and walk to the door, opening it for him. "Morning to you too fun sucker," I say blankly as I walk back, barely registering what he's wearing. "Good to see you clean up," he snorts. I plop back onto the couch and fix my gaze back on the TV ignoring his sarcasm.

"You going back in there anytime soon," and look back at him sitting in one of the chairs,"In a while. You going to tell me why you're here though?" I say, sitting upright. "So what happened to you? And what do you have planned now that you died?" He sounds worried, something that's unusual for the smartass idiot I call him, a grin crawls up my face,"Who said anything about dieing?" he looks at me confused before understanding me, shock obvious on his face as I narrate the story.

"...so anyway that it. And now you going to explain why you're acting so kept up," I say throwing him an apple I went to the kitchen to get and water. He catches it with ease and takes a bite before responding. "It's called being mature and is not that bad, gives you a good image too I guess," Boooring! I prefer than fun loving you,and girls do too," I say biting my own apple as he turns red slightly from the memory.

Back then when we went to the same school he was a real ladies man and a horrible comedian. Folks said I was a bad influence so I suggested we'd be separated school wise, until now. "Girls also like mature dudes," he fires back looking at the TV. "And by girls you mean your previous Vicky and Joana" I tease noticing a hurt before it changes quickly into a happy grin.

"Catch.." he tossed his bottle and instinct brings my hand up to catch it. Splash, but instinct did not see that coming, dong, the bottle makes hitting my head. Sam laughs loudly as I wipe my face of the water and give him one of those disappointed happy looks. "Real mature dude, throw a full uncovered bottle of water," "What you said I should be the old me? What better way than this?"

Luckily for me his stunt didn't get everywhere but it was straight for the fridge. "Well I'd better make my leave," he says getting up and so do I. I face the floors I clench the apple and water in my arms,"For those who act against me, shall be punished undully!" Throwing the apple at him which he dodges as expected but the bottle not so much. It hits him right in the forehead. "Ouch! Damn why did you throw a full bottle and so hard too! You didn't even open it for the water to come out?!" Running his head.

"Just be glad I used my left, still working on my ambidexterity," I say taking a throw pillow from the couch. "First of all ouch, second don't even dare and third you over work yourself you should relax, at least for a while." "You know where the door is, I have something do." I put the pillow down and move to the stairs. He grips my wrist,"Leave," I deadpan as he lets go of my hand and regains his composure making his way to the door.