Chapter 5 - Time to Die....or Not

On my knees, my head bent down toward the feet of the Deming, refusing it to call it a king as I serve under no one. "It's been s while since some one could pass through the cave and actually land a hit through my barrier and even going to the extent of cracking my mask," he says as my hands clench the swords hilt, paralysed by how the weapon crafted by Gunder, god of all crafts made the weapon per my description to ensure a swift finish to my enemies, now lay in pieces.

A kick to the chest accompanied by a sharp object digging into my flesh  causes me to roll on the floor several meters away. I steadying myself on my elbows and knees and turn to look at the man, the afterimage of his  retreating leg covered I  shiny silver armour with a sharp point to it tip. I place my hand on my chest as a bloodied palm and a status update of bleeding appears. I stare at its duration in shock,for the entire bloody battle?! but I calm down,  understanding that there's nothing I can do. I should have guessed that since the kick nearly did no damage, losing 15 HP/s will surface for it.

At this point there's only on thing to do. I get on my feet as I equip a pair of earth oriented gloves golden and golden brown in colour resembling the form of a gauntlet as it emits an earthly aura. The Deming disappears in a flash and within less than a second, his outstretched fist coming towards me. Taking a deep breath in I draw my arm back using my mana go summon up the strength of the earth as I land my fist square with his.

You know that moment where there's a single echoing sound as the world around goes deaf at the impact? Yeah that's exactly happened as the shockwave send by the crashing of our fists sends one massive pulse, the wind and earth abound us moving so haphazardly as if running away from us, the shock of the gut tuning through the length of my arm and send back into my fist. "How are you able to match my strength?" He asks more amusement in his voice than fear. With a grin, hidden from his view by the mask, my stats pop up, and even though he may possess no irises I can tell he's in shock as the pressure in his arm reduces somewhat. Using this tiny distraction, I put more force in the blow sending him back about three meters.

He stares at me and calls his long abandoned staff to his side laughing. "Did you just delete your dexterity stat?" yep, now let me show you what you're up against, of course many would disagree with this since dexterity increases the chances of a critical hit, ranged weapon use and ambidexterity for double weapon wielders, something most who go for the assassin class depend on as you can end your enemy in one go but thanks to the real life way this game lives on, hits to the head and heart as well as other vital organs will pose a high chance of  a critical hit but without dexterity will need a  chilling amount of presition, something I am expert in having taken many classes in martial arts, archery and weaponry arts, yeah I'm the whole terminator package.

Sharing the over 600 points I had in dexterity was easy, 150 each into strength, agility, vitality and speed giving me enough power to face this monster. Pounding my gauntlets together, we run towards each other, the earth trembling at each step taken. He makes a round house kick for my head but predicting this move I sweep at his legs with so much force that a whirlwind forms under him throwing him off his feet, I make an upward punch for his exposed stomach but the throw doesn't make contact as he rotates in the air and punches me in the jaw.

Forced to turn around by the force, I back flip barely having enough time to dodge a series of punches and kicks, faltering in my steps I'm made to block a punch by making an X shape with my arms to block the hut from my head. Blinded form his view, he uses in other hand to dig into my midriff causing me to double over. I barely have enough time to expel the blood coming from my throat as he crashes his knee into my face breaking my nose my suspended body not made to have in even a second in the air as he spins around and slams me with his foot.