Intro

2028, not much has really changed in the past couple of years, except for the Covid-19 vacine four years ago and the fall and uprise of the a tech company, Nexus.

In 2021 after the virus had drastically reduced even though many still fear it's return, a company that sought out the provision of technical advancement that we keep on promising ourselves but fail to reach rose from the ashes of the economy.

It was pretty basic at first, starting of with simple electronic gadgets, phones, laptops, cameras, and what not at an abnormally low price for its quality granting it many customers and clients. But unfortunately the already pending companies didn't give a second's worth of hesitation and launched many new products thus ensuring their dominance.

With a few more extras, like lies, deciet and greed the company was backstabbed by one of their own and became bankrupt nearly collapsing.All it's productions and exports increased in price as a poor strategy to gain some money to stabilise the already damned company.

The company on the verge of breaking down was about to sell its HQ based in Toronto, Canada already having sold off its other branches was rumoured to have gotten aid from a mysterious benefactor, as to who that is no one knows.

The company's revival skyrocketed as many were amused by how quickly they got to their feet and started displaying their products at even low prices to regain the trust and affection of their lost customer, a risky move since they were cutting edge. Some even assumed it was a deliberate plan to fall and rise like that and thus getting others to rethink purchasing their products.

Some people even went as far as think that they were supported by a money minded millionaire who saw potential, to the army who could use their technical advancement and even to aliens although many thought it was the former.

Not until 2022 did the company reveal that they had a benefactor who not sponsored them but provided them with technical expertise as well, using this they created a VR head set that could actually take away ones conscious to a place of desire such a a beach, plane flying with an awfully realistic power.

This made them the leading tech company in the world since other companies tried and failed to recreate their masterpiece.

And in 2023, after many grueling efforts and test runs to better their head set, the company released two new VR headsets, one for a game they made called, "Evil's Path" and one that was for general purpose, like living your own wold or doing something and having the exact same thrill from it all in the comfort of home and you didn't even need to move an inch since it all plays in yet out of your mind, and from there it seamed like nothing could combat them since many rushed for these headsets.

The old could enjoy being young and the young enjoyed the game with its only backlash is that you would need to take a break mostly to eat or perform normal life processes.

But little did there people know the vision behind supporting the company, the vision that he planned to achieve, and the vision that could change the world as we know it.

And even less did they know that the one thing stopping this vision from becoming a reality, the one thing that could make such a company collapse, the one thing that would shock this company with it's truly nefarious agenda was.......a teenager?!

A/N: First I want to point out that the multimedia used in this book are not mine.

Second,Hi guys just your average wattpad reader whose is hoping to get all this crazy stuff out of my head. Sorry if the first few set of chapters are a little and long boring(to me they are) still have to explain and give shape to the world, or shall I say worlds.

I would also like to point out that the names and characters, except for a few mentioned, are all works of fiction. Please do not try to make copies or spin offs without permission .

Anyway if you intend on reading all I have you thank you so much, even a simple look is enough (but you shouldn't stop there right) bare with me as the writing process a lot harder than I thought even though I've planned most of the story out.

Enjoy and even though this is just the intro don't forget to vote and comment, fan art is accepted for both the characters and story cover.