Chapter 27 - Stop calling me!

In the war chamber, the council and their leader accompanied with the man they Dean as the devil himself are in nothing but utter confusion.

The plan proposed by the very person who had broken through their defences and layed waste to their warriors was not explaining his plan on how to help them.

'Could he be trusted?'  'What could we do?' and other questions were voiced through the miniature conversation they are having on debate on if to trust him.

Unfortunately to them, they also know that having him trust them and lead them to their doom is much better than having him be the one to do it, all of them remembering the death of thier leader and best warriors, the last more gruesome than they expected.

With heavy and perplexed hearts, they heaved a heavy sigh of relief before disbanding and retiring to the duo of their leader and the 'red devil' arguing childishly but on what they could not tell.

They wondered if she had a deeper connection to him and having faith in their captian and leader as usual, decided to trust him as well. "What an odd pair they are, quite interesting," one pointed out as they others agreed.

Zoithan's POV

"Ah yes back to business. Do you all understand now or do I have to play teacher for the third time already." I say turing around and ignoring the nagging dark haired woman.

Looking at some of the perplexed faces of the council, I with and rub my templates knowing where this is going to lead to. Is it really so hard to understand? I ask myself landing in a face palm.

"They heard your annoying voice the second time Zan but you should understand their worry."

I look at Vi through the corner of my eye before rolling them. "Okay how about we talk about the enemies layout and strategy first, maybe that will clear a few questions."

I materialise the map of the current layout and all strategies used by both parties in the past few months of the game. I set the map into motion alowing the strategies to change according to time and date,"If you look at all these carefully you'll realise the opposition constantly manages to create a new tactic to match every change you made in yours."

"No need to remind us of what that traitor did," an old lean chinik spits at his once comrade,"I do not plan to remind you of your wounds but to show you how to seal them."

Replaying a previous battle time, I zoom in on a key moment where the opposition was forced back,"Do you remember when this is?" I ask rhetorically making sure I have everyone's attention.

"This is when your men were unable to follow your strategy and as such had to adopt one of their own." At this point they all look even more lost than they were, a smirk coming up from the expected reaction.

"And what preytell does this mean for us?" A Leon asks, her striking red mane like hair and equally red armour reflecting of it's light.

"This means that the enemy depended way too much on your 'friends and as such they didn't expect his strategy and were forced back. They are not invincible, they too have a weakness," although I know they know this much the reassured and understanding looks tell me to continue.

"Their strategy has always been about defence and being the mostbpopukated clan also didn't help make anything easier for us, with over ten thousand men stationed at every turn, we'll need more fire power than we have," I end taking a breath, who knew teaching could be so exhausting?

"And frankly doing this on my own isn't going to cut it, this has to be a group effort." A hand makes contact with my head a sweet sensation running through it as I place my hand to massage the spot.