Naruto Uzumaki: UA Fox Hero!

Author Note: This will be primarily a Naruto x MHA crossover but will be different compared to my other crossover story ideas as this won't be your regular Isekai crossover. The plot of the story will be the following: Naruto was born in Tokyo, Japan. He had both loving parents that took active role in his childhood years albeit his father often found himself busy do to his highly demanding job that require his attention. 

His quirk is called [Nine Tail Guardian] which gives Naruto the ability to wield power related Nine Tail Foxes. He is able to use both elements of Fire and Wind. He is able to transform into other people while at the same time having his own unique Nine Tail transformation which gives him the features of one. 

When transforming, he has exceptional hearing, strength, dexterity. Albeit he has levels to his transformation and can only access a certain amount of tails before succumbing to his fox instinct and going on a rampage. On an added note, Naruto transformation will look exactly like that of Ilpyo Park (God of Highschool). 

Naruto is both proficient in wielding a Katana and is shown to be a practitioner of the martial arts [Ssamsu Taekkyeon] making him able to bond with Itsuka Kendo whom he had attended the same middle school with and even practiced together in her family dojo. He and Itsuka are already in a relationship before entering UA.

Votes:

What other ability should I give Naruto beside the ones I mentioned above? 

In a world where 80% of the main population of the world are born with super-powered ability called [quirks], it almost seemed like fantasy had became a reality when during the dawn of this era, a group of vigilantes had stood up to bring order back to a society that had fallen into chaos after many had started to abuse their own power. This had led for the governments to create the hero system in order to combat those evil doer that seek to throw the world into chaos for their own selfish gains. 

Generation had passed, the number of those that hadn't been lucky to be born with quirks were now reduced to a measly 20% of the population and their treatment were horrid, then again, it wasn't the quirkless that had faced such blatant discrimination. With quirks manifesting, many had started to base people worth based on their quirks. Those with weak quirks were viewed as side characters to those who are blessed with heroic quirks. People with villainous quirk were treated as such by many and those with mutant based quirk that gave them animal appearance were treated as such. 

While All Might did indeed protect and maintain peace for many years but in reality he had only been maintaining the status quo without even knowing. Naruto had loving parents but with his quirk, he had been tormented by many who treated him as either a villain due to foxes being known for trickery but also he was treated as animal. Luckily, his parents wealth had allowed him to enter a school with good quirk laws that are being enforced. Naruto dream is to become a hero for those like him. 

What will happen when Naruto join the prestigious UA High? How will Naruto fit in? How will Naruto juggle between being a student and dealing with the constant increase of the League of Villains activity?

Love Interest:

Itsuka Kendo