Naruto Uzumaki: Warrior of the Kai's!

Author Note: This is a crossover between both Naruto x Dragon Ball Z. The plot of the story follows the same concept as all my other stories with the event of the story taking place during the retrieval mission which went wrong and led to Naruto being put in near death situation until he was taken by the Supreme Kai–Shin. 

Given Shin's inexperience due to the death of all other Supreme Kai's due to Buu's rampage in the past including the fact that Beerus is not doing his job as a Destroyer God properly, Shin had started looking for ways to manage the universe but he realize that he can't do it alone and he needed help. 

Through a premonition, Shin had decided that he needed a warrior to act on their behalf. This led for Naruto to appear who already harbored a very strong fate due to being the child of prophecy hence he got taken by them where he had been trained in order to become a warrior of the Kai's. 

Another added note, in this story, Kushina is actually the princess of the Uzumaki clan making her part of the royal family, this naturally means that Naruto is also the Prince of the Uzumaki Clan. During his training, he was able to retrieve everything in the ruins of Uzushiogakure that was his birthright. 

Shin–The Supreme Kai of Universe 7 had always known that he was woefully unprepared for his duties as a Supreme Kai as he could not fill the shoes that his fallen Supreme Kai had left behind for him. With Beerus–The destroyer God being irresponsible in his own duties preferring to take long naps, Shin realized that if another threat like Buu were to appear, it will mean the end of the universe as a whole and so he decided to make preparation. 

With some help from a witch, Shin had learned about the existence of a young child that bore a strong fate of being the Child of Prophecy of his home planet but Shin had learned that the boy could be far more greater if he is nurtured in the right direction. As a result, with Kibito's help, the two had journeyed to Planet Elementar to retrieve Naruto Uzumaki who is fated to become a great warrior of Universe 7. 

Naruto was send on a retrieval mission to bring back his rogue teammate–Sasuke Uchiha. As he had made a promise, Naruto was determined to bring his friend back to the light but Naruto had truly underestimated Sasuke's determination. Suffering two fatal wounds, Naruto was left to die as he regret not being strong enough while raging over the betrayal that he had suffered at the hands of his comrade. 

What will happen when Naruto is taken by both Shin and Kibito? What will happen when Naruto is trained to be more than just a warrior of his planet but rather a warrior of the universe? What will happen when Naruto meet the Z warriors and help them? Will Naruto return back to his own home world? Or will he remain as he is?

Love Interest:

1) Velgrynd Uzumaki [Wife]