Naruto Park: Nine Tail Guardian

Being an orphan was not easy for one Naruto Uzumaki, especially when you housed the strongest Tailed Beast in the elemental nation which made him extremely feared and hated by the populace of Konoha who saw him as nothing more then the incarnation of the Kyuubi who had brought them misfortune and grief when it attacked their village, robbing them of their loved ones. Naruto had only wanted nothing more then the acknowledgment of the villagers, to be seen with respect like how the villagers and village military look at their leader, the Sandaime Hokage.

He did things such as vandalizing the Hokage faces along with vandalizing an entire city block with paint in order to get acknowledgment, to be noticed by the people who had chosen to ignore him and isolate him because he was different from all of them. The same discrimination had continued even in the academy as the Chunin instructor that was supposed to instill in him discipline and teach him how to become a proper Shinobi had neglected him completely due to the same fear and hate from having lost their loved ones during the Kyuubi attack. How can he gain acknowledgment if he can't receive proper training?

Training on his own can get him so far especially when you have people who keep throwing you out of their establishment including the library because you were not welcome. Luckily, Naruto was not alone in this after all he had the Nine tail sealed inside him, the same entity that had been side by side with his ancestor Ilpyo Park for years. How will Naruto grow now that he has the knowledge of his ancestor Ilpyo Park? How much will the story change now that Naruto has strength to dwarf anything his enemy could ever hope to achieve. 

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Shizue Izawa