Naruto Uzumaki: Konoha Heavenly Body!

Author Note: This is a story in which Naruto has the power of Jellal Fernandes which is [Heavenly Body Magic]. This event will take place at the hospital after the failed retrieval mission of Sasuke Uchiha. 

This is going to be different from my usual story which ends with either Naruto dead and reincarnated or Isekai to another world to start a new. There won't be the usual Naruto leaving Jiraiya in the middle of the training trip since I think I've used this trope quite a lot in many of my story ideas and I want to change things. 

In this story, Jiraiya is going to be a much better mentor since honestly Naruto should have been much stronger especially when being trained by a legendary Sannin for three whole years since Sasuke was way stronger then Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden that he could have ended the series if he used Kirin. Naruto was able to learn the Rasengan quickly which shows the hidden talent that he possess. 

Naruto Uzumaki had failed to keep a promise. He had promised Sakura that he'd be bringing Sasuke back to the village even going as far as to promise it to her but he returned back to the village defeated and with no Sasuke in tow. For the first time, Naruto had failed the mission that was entrusted to him which had left many of his own comrades in a critical state with some of them needing surgery to live to see another day. 

Naruto's trust was betrayed when seeing Sasuke lack of hesitation in severing their bonds that he thought was there but he was optimistic and idealistic not realizing how toxic his relationship with Sasuke was. Despite that, Naruto loathed himself and his weakness for not being able to do anything. If he was stronger, he could have brought Sasuke back to face trial for his crime of not only betraying the village but also his betrayal against him and his team. 

For Naruto, Sasuke had spat on everything that they stood for and were taught to uphold. Being taught that those who break the law are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse then scum and Sasuke was worse then scum. With his eyes opened to the bitter truth, Naruto had decided to change his life around and become a true shinobi so that he can one day bring Sasuke back to the village not because of their previous ties but to have him punished for his crimes. 

What will happen when Jiraiya decides to take Naruto on a training trip for the next 3 years? What will happen when Jiraiya decides to take Naruto training seriously and make him into a respectable and powerful shinobi that surpasses his own father? How will the Shinobi world react to Naruto power? How will Konoha react to Naruto power? what will happen when Naruto return with a girlfriend/wife?

Love Interest:

Erza Uzumaki née Scarlet [Wife]