Naruto Uzumaki: God of Destruction!

Author Note: This is a Naruto x Dragon Ball Crossover with elements of other anime series such as Maou Gakuin and Tensura. I've been thinking about this idea for quite some time and I very much like it. The event of the story takes place in universe 8 and on planet Elementar (Elemental Nations). Liquiir will take Naruto as his apprentice and the next in line for the position.  

This is mostly an idea of mine that had been inspired from [Dragon Ball Hakai]. So the 12 Universes that we're familiar with are actually a [Shallow World] in the Silver Sea that had been created with Zeno acting as it's Chief God or as he is referred to as Omni King. The Zeno Realm is often looked down upon by other Realms due to the Omni King's childish nature. 

An added note, The Uzumaki genes of Naruto will kick in so his hair will turn crimson-red so don't be surprised. Basically use the picture above as a reference of how Naruto will look like. Naruto will also have a lot of the powers of Anos Voldigoad so don't be surprised. 

<Each one of those stars is like our world's sun. Yes, this world is boundless. Compared to the vastness of the world, man's existence is very insignificant.> It was a line that Naruto had heard from a nice passing by old man who decided to bestow upon him a wisdom that only ever come with old age. Naruto had never truly understood the significance of those words and how much it will affect him later on nonetheless, those words had taught him that his worries are nothing compared to the vastness of their world. 

Even when he learned about his burden as the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails, those words had rung in his ears and reminded him that moping around won't solve anything and instead will only eat away at his life until he die bitter and old. As a result, Naruto had grounded himself into a goal of becoming the greatest Hokage of all time. Despite his failures and shortcomings, Naruto was not going to give up on achieving his dream until he proved himself to everyone.

His life had been filled with a lot of downs but had also included some ups as well that lifted his spirit and gave him hope that his life will get better as long as he takes the step to a better future but that came to an end when Sasuke Uchiha, his teammate and rival had decided to desert the village for more power in order to gain revenge. It was a path that he knew was going to destroy Sasuke's life permanently. Their battle at the valley of the end where their ancestors had clashed was to decide whose ideal will be seen through and he lost. 

What will happen when Naruto got mortally wounded in his battle against Sasuke? What will happen when Naruto gets taken by Liquiir and Korn? What will happen when Naruto embrace his new position as the next God of Destruction of Universe 8? What will happen when Naruto finally realize how vast the world is? Will Naruto return back to Konoha? Or will he leave his own past behind?

Love Interest:

Velgrynd Uzumaki [Wife]

Velgrynd is an ancient True Dragon who had existed since the dawn of creation. Being born with power that had far surpassed that of the Gods of Destruction who are considered the pinnacle of power besides the angels themselves. Although it still remains unknown how strong she is if she fought the angels. 

Unlike her elder Sister (Velzard), Velgrynd had chosen to travel all around unabated as she chose to visit planets where there are civilization in order to relieve herself of her own boredom by just interacting with others and familiarizing herself with the culture of the mortals. That is until she had received a prophetic dream involving her finding her own soul mate. 

Visiting Universe 8, she had remained there observing Naruto but not interfering in order to not get in the way of his destiny albeit it did not stop her from assisting him from behind the scene when no one was none the wiser. As she watched him, Velgrynd had come to admire him for his strong will and wished that she could assist him in person instead of behind the scenes

After Naruto became a God of Destruction apprentice, Velgrynd waited before making contact. It was afterwards that she decided to test his combat prowess through issuing a challenge which she was astonished with Naruto's continuous growth in battle and afterwards had just revealed everything to him. The two would become inseparable afterwards. 

Added Note: Apparently, when I was checking the wiki page for her. She apparently earned the title of <Goddess of Creation>. I thought this would be a good contrast as Naruto is the God of Destruction.