Naruto Tempest: Fairy Tail Void Dragon

Getting a fist sized Chidori through his heart was the last thing Naruto had expected to happen, for one he believed that he had many years to live before he could actually kick the bucket like the Sandaime Hokage. Naruto being a 13 years old just in the beginning of his teenage years had dreams that was far too big for him but being the stubborn Uzumaki that he was, he was fully determined to go through it as he wanted to become a great Hokage that surpassed all the previous ones while also gaining the acknowledgment of those who shunned him and hated him for his burden. 

Being the Kyuubi Jinchuriki wasn't the easiest but he pushed forward with some of his precious people doing their best to support him but his dream was cut short when his teammate and the one he believed to be his brother who understood the pain of being alone had stabbed him with an A-rank assassination technique that he was sure was forbidden to be used on a comrade of the leaf but Naruto knew that Sasuke didn't care, his only main goal was revenge against his older brother who had massacred the entire Uchiha clan in just one night and he was just an obstacle, a stepping stone to his dreams of avenging his clan. 

Drifting in the endless void that seem to stretch out infinitely, Naruto felt like years had passed by but that was because he was at the end of space and time. When Naruto thought that he was going to spend the rest of eternity wandering around this void, a large intimidating dragon had appeared before him, this time offering him a second chance at life, in another world with new power that is far beyond his wildest dreams. In this new world where he could find friends and most importantly find a family that would stick by his side no matter what kind of person he is. 

What will happen to the Naruto verse now that Naruto the child of prophecy is gone? How will the Fairy Tail world react to Naruto Void Dragon Slayer magic? How will the Fairy Tail world react when learning that Naruto is not just a normal dragon slayer but a True Dragon? Will Naruto fall in love once more? Being the Child of Prophecy, what will happen when Naruto is send back to the elemental nation to fulfill his destiny? Will Naruto willingly help Konoha with the help of his Fairy Tail Family? or will he forsake them?

Love Interest:

1) Luminous Valentine (Luminous Tempest)

Luminous Valentine is Naruto first lover, being from the Vampire race she had a lot of obligation as it's princess. Her father, a power hungry man had wanted to finally step out of the shadows and conquer humanity now that the most powerful race, the Dragon race are gone after the massacre done by the Dragon King Acnologia. For his dreams to be fulfilled, he needed to produce a powerful heir but in his quest for power, many of his children died due to his cruelty and the many experimentation conducted to fulfill his selfish and undeserved dreams until Luminous was born. 

She had exceeded his expectation being able to gain resistance to the sun at such a young age which resulted in Luminous to be caged inside her castle where her father tried to find methods to gain resistance to the sun as such he trained Luminous as nothing more then a pawn as well as raised her so that he can one day use her body to have children with her that are capable of walking outside in daylight. Luminous feeling the betrayal after secretly learning of his plan had hid her strength so that he can kill her just like he did with her deceased siblings when they disappointed him.