Izuku Midoriya: Compound Fire Soldier

For many years, people had always misunderstood the true potential of the element of Fire. Flames are untamable like a wild animal refusing to submit to anyone, wherever it goes, there is only pure destruction and suffering. Sadly, People are misguided and are ignorant of the true potential that the power of flames possess. In this world, the weak obeys the strong and the strong obey those who are stronger then them, that's how nature works itself. 

So when you take that into consideration even the wild animal can be tamed when facing someone superior to it. The element of fire follows the same concept, only those with the strongest will can bend the element of fire to fulfill what their heart desire. Flames are not a power of only pure destruction but it's a power that brings life, as those who can bend the flames to their will can have flames heal others instead of causing destruction like how the phoenix can create flames that heal others and hurt those it wants to burn. 

Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed as quirkless at the mere age of 4 but he was not discouraged by such news as his will was much more stronger and wouldn't allow himself to submit to just about anyone. Even when people turned their backs on him, he still moved forward with his head held high and a goal that he refused to easily surrender to anyone not even the Symbol of Peace could deter him from achieving his goal. His will was what gave birth to his flames, a power that would make Endeavor jealous as Izuku can control his flames and create flames that rivals the flames of Endeavor. If he was Endeavor son, he would have definitely been his greatest masterpiece. 

Who would have thought that an average family the likes of the Midoriya family would have such a strong child. Who would have imagined that just two minor quirks had helped creating the ultimate power that would make Endeavor flames look like a candle. What will Izuku do with such a gift? Would he turn his back on the society that rejected him and create his own rules or would he follow the path of hero and do what he wants legally?

 What will Izuku do with such a gift? Would he turn his back on the society that rejected him and create his own rules or would he follow the path of hero and do what he wants legally?

Love Interest:

Yui Kodai

Yui Kodai is a very underrated character with so much potential both as a hero and as a love interest for Izuku Midoriya. Sadly, she is not part of the Class 1A so she was obviously treated as a side character along with the other Class 1B students which is a darn shame considering that we have people like Mineta who god knows how he managed to get himself in the Hero Course. 

Aside from my rambling, I think that Yui has a very good quirk that has a lot of potential in the field depending on how I decide to write it as in the official description of her quirk. Yui's Quirk grants her the ability to alter the size of any nonliving object that she touches. She can return objects to their original size by pressing her fingertips together.

So if we take that into consideration, she can pretty much alter the size of flames. Also Yui here is going to be a little OOC, since apparently she is the silent type (Kūdere) who never talks, she only says "Mm!" when she's happy and when she eats her favorite tomatoes, she says "MM!". So Yui will be more talkative but you could say the reserved type, kind of like Todoroki in a way.