Naruto Uzumaki: Monarch of Destruction!

Author Note: This is a Nanatsu no Taizai x Naruto Shippuden x Solo Leveling. For those who are unfamiliar with the character above, this is the final antagonist of the manhwa (Solo Leveling). He was mostly known for both his titles [Monarch of Destruction] and [Monarch of Dragons]. 

Dragon race haven't been much explored in the Nanatsu no Taizai series aside from treating them as fodders or as just mindless creatures. In this book, I'm hoping to change it and add the Dragon race or at least have Naruto represent them. 

Naruto here will not be evil for those who are wondering but just like Ban, Naruto dislike humans but is willing to tolerate them and can get along with very few who truly earn his trust. 

Naruto Uzumaki had always been the weakest unable to perform the academy three jutsu and was always bested in combat training by most of his peers especially the prodigious last loyal Uchiha, Sasuke. He had failed to graduate two times now and he was at the last of his ropes and another failure would mean another repeat at the academy before he was deemed talentless and stripped of any chance to truly become a shinobi of the leaf. 

Naruto hated how people hated him and alienated him completely without knowing why. He hated how the Sandaime Hokage whom he viewed as a grandpa figure blatantly lied to his face denying him the privilege to know who brough him to this world and why people seem to dislike him. Even then, he persevered, he felt the need to prove himself to this hateful villagers that he was deserving respect and aimed for the highest position in the village, the Hokage position. It was a sign of absolute authority and respect something he aimed to achieve. 

He graduated albeit under different circumstances but this had allowed him to finally learn part of the truth as to why people hated him. He was the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, a being of absolute power and destruction that had almost brought the village to ashes if it weren't for the 4th noble sacrifice or rather selfish sacrifice that had ended with him being the village scapegoat. Naruto had continued to suppress his anger and became part of a new team but with who his teammate were, Naruto had no faith the team was going to survive and it came true in a year where he lost his life. 

What will happen when Naruto end up being transported to the world of Nanatsu no Taizai? What will happen when Naruto gain the power of Antares? How much changes will he bring to Britannia and the universe as a whole? What will happen when he end up meeting his past once more?

Love Interest:

1) Carrera

Carrera in this story is a high-ranking demon whose magic power surpassed even the likes of Meliodas, Zeldris despite the two being royalty but it was stated by many that Carrera is like a person swinging around a oversized sword with no technique given her lack of control over said magic. 

Due to being known for being unnegotiable adding that with the fact that she never really liked the demon king made Carrera abandon her race like Meliodas has done. Unlike Meliodas, she didn't join Stigma and instead chose to stay on the sidelines while occasionally killing anyone who get in her way.  

After the end of the Holy War which ended with Meliodas and Elizabeth being cursed. Carrera had kept to herself and stayed away even when Meliodas attempted to recruit her later but she refused as she didn't find any reason to play along. This all came to an end when she had met Naruto, being interested in him she had attacked him. 

The result was her defeat which made her angry but at the same time developed attraction towards Naruto. With the promise that she would beat him next time, Carrera had continuously challenged him throughout the years and when she had thought she managed to close the gap, Naruto would widen it once more making it seem like she hadn't made any progress. 

This later ended when Carrera had realized that she had ended up developing a crush over him and started to stalk him if she didn't outright harass him. She has shown not above killing other women when she believe they're trying to take what was hers.