Izuku Granbell: King of Magimech!

Author Note: As you can see from the above picture, this book will be about Izuku Midoriya or rather Izuku Granbell having the power of [Satan Gravity] which belongs to Shiki Granbell and Ziggy. The reason that spurted this idea mainly came from the fact that Shiki looked a little bit like Izuku aside from the hair color. The ether gear of [Satan's Gravity] gives a green like veins which I find fitting to Izuku.

Leaving that aside, I will give a brief background information about how this is going to be possible. In this book, Shiki Granbell will be Izuku's biological father but we're talking about the Future Shiki counterpart who had watched Rebecca lose her leg and go in a coma. 

The manga never delved into it so I decided to use it to make my story in which in this Book, Rebecca had died and despite Shiki grief, he decided to move on having met briefly another version of Rebecca who came from another timeline and was relieved knowing that another version of him will be achieving his own dreams. 

He had decided to settle down in which he met Inko resulting in the birth of Izuku but due to Ziggy coming after him, Shiki had to leave to confront his grandfather and defeat him which left him gone from Izuku's childhood days. 

The event will take place in the DXD universe given that Izuku will be known as the Demon King because of his ether gear so I thought the universe of DXD would be a fitting place for him to start his journey since I want to take a similar approach to how Shiki had done in which Izuku will create his own group/peerage member to go on journey since I feel that Izuku in the MHA universe will be restricted. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Izuku Midoriya, a boy with great dreams of becoming a pro hero like his idol the symbol of peace and number 1 pro hero of Japan, All Might. The only problem is that Izuku was quirkless making him part of the 20% minority who couldn't develop an ability by the age of 4 and becoming a Pro hero without a quirk was downright impossible which he knew but he didn't want to simply give up that easily. It was by the age of 4 that he realized how unfair this world he's living in, he had realized how the hero society had not only failed him but also failed many like him. 

His childhood friend turned bully had turned on him and it's not like he was the only one who turn their backs on him but rather everyone around him with the exception of his single mother but even she didn't have as much faith in him to achieve his own dream and treated him as a fragile glass that could break easily. Years of being tormented by his middle school bullies had brought his own self-confidence to an all time low. He stuttered all the time and flinched whenever he heard the sound of explosion but even then he wanted to have a dream like all others. 

One bad day is all it took to break his will, being told by his former childhood friend to take a swan dive off the roof of the building and hope for a quirk in his next life was already a blow but being told by his hero and idol that he should give up his dreams, the same one that his hero had preached about in the media about pursuing ones dreams as long as you have the heart of a hero. At this point, only death is the only option to end his suffering as nobody is going to accept a quirkless nobody who has no future. 

What will happen when instead of plummeting to his death he fell into a wormhole? What will happen when he finally come face to face with Shiki Granbell, his own father? How will Izuku life change when being told about the powers that he could wield? Will Izuku return to his old world to fulfill his dream of becoming a hero? or will he abandon it instead and create another dream?

Love Interest:

Luminous Valentine

Chloe Aubert