Naruto Greyrat: Strongest Human!

Author Note: @hohoodofs has requested a Naruto x Mushoku Tensei which is why this story has been made. Naruto will die at the hand of Sasuke at the Valley of the End during the retrieval mission but instead of going to the afterlife, he instead reincarnated fully with his memory into a new world as the oldest brother of Rudeus Greyrat. 

He will be the same age as Eris Boreas and will have the appearance as well the ability of Arthur Leywin. 

Naruto Uzumaki is the pariah of the leaf village who had a burden no child should ever have to shoulder and that would be as the Nine Tails Jinchuriki. He lived his entire childhood without anyone to call a friend because all people his age had left him due to the hateful parents who blamed him for the death of their loved ones. He lived being pushed to the side and isolated from everyone as while they couldn't harm him physically due to the Sandaime Law but they could very well harm him emotionally by isolating him. 

Naruto didn't know why he was hated because nobody wanted to tell him that is until the age of 12 when his former academy teacher Mizuki had revealed that he was the container of the Nine Tails who had brought misfortunate on the people of Konoha but Naruto wanted desperately to be acknowledged by the masses of Konoha and as such had aimed to become the Hokage of the Leaf Village in order to prove himself that he was not the Kyuubi but rather a shinobi of the Leaf Village. 

He became a Gennin at the age of 12 after failing many times at making a normal clone and gained his own team which had his crush and his rival in it. Despite the many challenges they all faced together, they were able to overcome them but it only took one action to destroy the team chemistry or rather there was no teamwork to begin and Team 7 was fated to break apart one of this days. Sasuke, his former teammate and rival had decided that the village wasn't giving him enough power to avenge his clan and as such took the offer of the Snake Sannin Orochimaru and had showed his determination by using the Chidori against him killing him. 

What will happen when Naruto is reincarnated as the son of Paul Greyrat and Zenith Greyrat? What will happen when Naruto had another brother two years after who was like him? What will Naruto do in this magical world? Will he move forward? Or will he try to find a way back home? What will happen when his past decide to come back for him?

Love Interest:

Eris Boreas Greyrat

Eris Boreas is a noble girl and second cousin of Naruto Greyrat and Rudeus Greyrat. She is a Tsundere character with a short temper but has potential in the Sword God Style. During her journey to return home following the Teleport Incident, she grows to love Naruto. She is the same age as Naruto and fell in love with him when both Naruto and Rudeus were send to her as her tutor. 

Given that Naruto was previously like her, he was able to adapt by finding a way to better teach her how to use magic as well as improving her sword style. She hold enough respect for Rudeus as well for teaching her math and language. Eris view Naruto as a wonderful person which made her feel inferior to him as she wanted to be as strong as him. 

Eris is the only one aside from Rudeus himself to know about Naruto reincarnation situation including his past life and she didn't much care about it as she still loved Naruto. She obviously developed a grudge against Konoha as she greatly disliked them. 

Naruto is apparently the only one who could tame Eris when in bed as Rudeus has described that an earthquake happens whenever the two go at it. Naruto states that he was able to tame Eris due to being an Uzumaki at heart and soul and because he later became a Draconic-human in which he also transformed Eris into one. 

Author Note:

Author Note:

1) Should I keep Naruto's name like Naruto Greyrat or should I change it to Arthur Greyrat? 

2) Rudeus Greyrat will still have both Sylphiette and Roxy as his wives. 

3) I've been thinking about giving Naruto another love interest besides Eris herself which could be Caera Denoir from beginning after the end. What do you think about the idea? 

4) If yes, then I could have Naruto meet Caera during their childhood days similar to how Rudeus had met Sylphiette or they could meet at that Ranoa Magic Academy. She could be his second wife.