Naruto Uzumaki: The Frozen Wastes!

Author Note: This idea was inspired from another fanfiction called [Akutokage] by quarlknight where there is a character called Hiratei and I very much liked the idea since I like his character but I will make my own take on it since there wasn't much fight scenes that revolves around him. 

For those who don't know. Naruto will possess an Ice Kekkei Genkai (Wind + Water). The difference is that the Uzumaki clan had a very strong affinity to it even compared to the likes of the Yuki clan. So Naruto ice here will be purple (Gray Fullbuster) making his ice reach the temperature of absolute Zero. 

Aside from that, Naruto will be a master swordsman. His usual style of fighting is to flash-freeze Jutsu while using his own sword skills to destroy it or to even cut mountains to re-arrange the battlefield to his own advantage. He usually freeze shinobi hands making it difficult for them to perform handsigns which gives him advantage. 

The plot of the story is the following: Right after the failed retrieval mission, Naruto became the apprentice of Jiraiya of the Toad Sannin and left on a three years journey to prepare himself for the day where he would confront the Akatsuki. 

Naruto became unsatisfied with his training right after a few months of Jiraiya constantly putting his vices above his training. This led Naruto to go to a bar hoping to get his mind off his bad luck when it came to teachers but ended up encountering an old man who striked a conversation with him. 

The conversation had led for Naruto to discover who his mother is and his heritage as an Uzumaki something that he didn't know about. He would later ditch Jiraiya and follow the elderly Uzumaki on a true three years training trip to learn about his heritage and master his Kekkei Genkai.

Naruto Uzumaki had been dealt a bad hand in this life, being born orphan was bad enough but being made into the Jinchuriki of the most powerful of all tailed beast didn't help him when it came to his everyday life when the adults would sneer at him and glare at him for a burden he never asked for, a burden he never knew about for an entire decade of his life. Being outcasted and pushed to the side made Naruto socially awkward and lonely. 

Determined to never let that bring him down, Naruto aspired to one day become the symbol of respect and strength and that would be the Hokage. Becoming a Genin after having failed twice before, he had managed to join team 7 under the copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake. Despite the shaky start between him and his teammates, he had fostered a familial relationship with them at least that's what he thought at the start that is until Sasuke had deserted the village for revenge. 

Having failed to bring back what he thought was his own friend, Naruto had a wake up and had a lot to think about. He needed strength not only to protect himself but those that he loves. Being taken as the apprentice of Jiraiya of the Toad Sannin, Naruto had expected a training that would exceed what he had previously experienced but Jiraiya was too busy with his vices than with just training him leaving him frustrated and desperate. 

What will happen when Naruto encounters an Uzumaki elder? What will happen when Naruto finally learn about his mother identity and his heritage as an Uzumaki? What will happen when Naruto decide to ditch Jiraiya for the Uzumaki elder? How much stronger will Naruto get now that he is being trained properly? How will Konoha react to Naruto new strength? How will the Elemental Nation react to Naruto Uzumaki of the Frozen Wastes?

Love Interest:

Akame Uzumaki

Akame is born in Kirigakure coming from a small family which consisted of both her parents and her little sister Kurome. The situation had escalated after the madness of the Mizukage in which her father had became abusive towards them and before long he sold them to the Mizukage who would then train them to be assassins. 

Despite her own dislike, she had nowhere to go and she had to be there to protect her little sister so she had to endure. That is until she had reached the age of 14, where she felt that she had the necessary skills to escape along with her sister Kurome. Unfortunately, the Mizukage had sent a group of Hunter Nin to hunt her and her sister down. 

This resulted in them being separated despite her best attempts. Despite managing to fend for herself against the many Hunter Nin that came after her, the Mizukage had specifically stationed a group of Hunter Nin capable of combating her in which she was overwhelmed and almost got killed as a result of her treachery towards the Mizukage. 

That is until Naruto had entered the picture and helped Akame by killing the Hunter Nin before he helped Akame escape from Kirigakure. Akame thankful for being saved from being killed had became increasingly attached to Naruto who didn't mind her company. As a result, for the next half a year, they had travelled around in which she trained and honed her skills.

Akame would later return to Kirigakure along with Naruto to assist the rebel army in dealing the finishing blow to the Fourth Mizukage. Due to both their prowess combined, they were able to dominate the battlefield rather easily and end the reign of tyranny of the Mizukage which caused Mei to be crowned as the new Mizukage. 

Akame goal is to one day find her little sister hoping that she had also survived and escaped. She is socially awkward but she feel at ease when around Naruto. Throughout their journey together, they have become lovers and Akame hopes to one day share a much more closer bond with him than being lovers.