Izuku Park: Nine Tail Guardian

'Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely' is a quote that Izuku had lived by everyday of his life even though he was a quirkless trash but he was an example of how those who possessed the power had failed him and all the other 20% of the quirkless minority around the world who found themselves with no supernatural abilities under their name which led to relationships being dissolved simply because you were not special enough and because you were not good enough.

People continuously looked down on you because society deemed you useless, bullying are common but does anybody stop it? No! In this hero society where 80% of the world possess supernatural abilities called quirks, the ignorant masses were manipulated from a young age to believe that those who has strong quirks can become heroes and those with villainous quirks will be just like those villains that the heroes defeat on the media as such it's not uncommon to see children ganging on a child because his quirk is villainous in the society standards. 

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless teenager found himself losing his friendship with his childhood bestfriend Katsuki Bakugo because he was quirkless. He was picked on by his peers at school and was continuously been looked down upon and made fun of everyday because he was simply quirkless who had no future in this hero society. He wanted to fit in but everyone pushed him away because he was weak, a crybaby and a useless nerd who fanboys over pro heroes. How worse can one's life get? He might have had his mother by his side but she herself has no faith that he can ever achieve his goal of becoming a hero and all because of a joint.

Luckily, Izuku as a very agile minded person and knew that if he ever want to make a change and prove himself to this society filled with quirks. He need to distinguish himself among all others which he worked his body and mind to the absolute limit but this time he won't be ever alone because right by his side is the Nine Tail fox who decided to help the child discover his true potential and heritage. 

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Itsuka Kendo

Itsuka is a very affectionate person especially to those she care the most about something that was shown when she met Izuku whom despite learning of his quirkless status, she didn't belittle him having been taught by her own parents and grandparents who had been involved in the martial arts business that someone worth is not determined by their quirks but rather their heart and spirit which is why she admired Izuku determination to prove himself to others and his dedication and discipline in training and honing his martial arts to it's peak. 

Furthermore, Itsuka had a very rough childhood having had a similar problem like that of Izuku as her tomboyish personality had made her look unattractive in the eyes of the boys and was seen as crude by the other girls her age. Her quirk also didn't help as people saw her large hands to be extremely gross which is why she had been moved to another private school where she was able to properly fit in.

 Her quirk also didn't help as people saw her large hands to be extremely gross which is why she had been moved to another private school where she was able to properly fit in