Naruto Shihōin: Grandson of the Flash!

Author Note: This story idea is another plot of one of my story ideas [Naruto Shihōin: Son of Flash]. Phrog1005 had gave me the idea to make this story but in reverse where Naruto doesn't get Isekai'd to the bleach verse. 

The plot of the story is the following: Minato is actually the son of Yoruichi Shihōin and Kisuke Urahara but he took more after his father in terms of looks and skin color. Minato died during the Kyuubi attack along with Kushina. Yoruichi was told that Naruto had also died during the attack due to the Nine Tail poisonous chakra which made her leave the village on a long term mission to grieve. 

In actuality, the one who told her was an Anbu that works for Danzo who wanted Naruto to stay in the village as the weapon of Konoha and condition him to be a doormat who allow others to walk all over him and overall control his potential. 

Yoruichi would later find Naruto by chance at the age of 8 during her brief return where she decided to sneak inside and saw the state he was in and realized that she had been lied to. After leaving the entire Hokage mansion in shambles and the Hokage in the hospital, Yoruichi took Naruto with her outside the village to undo the damage done to him. 

In this story, Naruto at the start of the series will be 15 instead of 12-13. This will be the only notable change. Naruto in this story will be able to use Kidō, Kaidō, Shunpo, and Shunkō but there won't be Zanpakutō since it will defeat the purpose of the story. 

The better question in here is: Should Naruto return back to Konoha or not? If not, what should he do if he doesn't return to Konoha?

Naruto Uzumaki was the Jinchuriki of the mightiest of the tailed beast, the Nine Tails. He was an orphan with no knowledge of his own parents as despite his many attempts to get the Sandaime to tell him, he was instead lied too or told to just accept that the dead can't be brought back. The people around him despise him and whisper hurtful words at earshot distance, forbidding their children to interact with him leaving him isolated and feeling really lonely. 

Even when he joined the academy, his loneliness couldn't be cured and grew desperate for the attention, the wrong kind of attention. He tried to do well academically but he was unaware that the academy instructor who bear the same grudge and hatred towards him had sabotaged him constantly in order to prevent him from becoming a Shinobi and overall turn him into an idiot who is uncapable of thinking for himself. 

At the age of 8, a violent drunk man in his grief had attacked him blaming him for the death of his family. When it almost looked like he may get killed by the older man, a dark-skinned women appeared and saved him in which he learned that it was his grandmother Yoruichi Shihōin who had proceeded to save him and take him out of the village not before giving Hiruzen and the entire village council a piece of her mind. 

What will happen when Naruto return back stronger then before? How will Konoha react to Naruto newfound strength? How will Konoha react to Naruto lineage? How will the entire shinobi world react to the flash Master Naruto?

Love Interest:

Shizuku Yaegashi

Shizuku originates from the [Land of Iron] as the Yaegashi clan are known for being a clan that practices a style of samurai martial arts that has been around for many generations. Though its primarily focused on Kenjutsu, more suitable for weapons like a "katana", but it also has Iaijutsu techniques which utilizes the scabbard and also Taijutsu techniques which employed hand-to-hand combat. 

During Naruto journey with his grandparents, he went to the Land of Iron where he had learned that the Yaegashi clan and Shihōin clan shared a very close relationship to each other given that the Yaegashi clan are known for their Kenjutsu while the Shihōin clan was known for their hand to hand combat as well as their usage of special Kekkei Genkai [Kidō].

Shizuku as the heiress of the Yaegashi clan had inherited the [Black Blade Katana] which is given to those that had mastered the Yaegashi style and it is specially made for the heiress of the clan which is Shizuku. the black blade Katana was specially crafted with the best metal in the Land of Irons and forged to allow the full usage of the sword style. 

Naruto and Shizuku had known each other for a long period of time as Yoruichi and Kisuke had decided to head to a neutral territory such as the [Land of Irons] in order to keep Konoha from sending their own forces to try and re-capture their 'weapon' well at least that's what they had expected Danzo would do regardless of the Sandaime wishes. 

Shizuku was particularly attached to Naruto the most out of anyone given that he treated her as a girl rather then the prodigy of the Yaegashi clan. She often dreams of being rescued by Naruto and picked in a princess carry. She is also particularly very fond of the <elope> trope in which she'd imagine Naruto taking her away somewhere and getting married something everyone was painfully aware off. 

At one point, when it came time for Naruto to leave along with his grandparents it was decided that the two would get engaged to each other given that the two liked each other and to allow Shizuku to also freely travel with Naruto who is now her fiancée. This served to strengthen the ties between the Yaegashi clan and the Shihōin clan.