Izuku Midoriya: Tornado of Terror!

Author Note: This is a MHA x OPM crossover where the event of the story takes place in the MHA world. The plot of the story will be similar to Tatsumaki own which is the following: Izuku Midoriya is actually quirkless but was kidnapped at the age of 7 by a group of scientist that are secretly led by the hero association. 

Given the quirks doomsday theory made by Doctor Garaki decades ago, the Hero association had started to notice that his theory was coming true and as such had started to experiment. Their preferred targets are those who are quirkless albeit they're very rare given that they make 20% of the minority in the world and those with villainous quirks and those with weak quirks. 

Their goal is not only to create child soldiers like Hawks but also find a way to control the quirks that are about to become hard to control while also experimenting on forcing their test subjects to develop their quirks (*Cough* a certain character in the MHA manga had developed a secondary quirk)

Izuku was experimented on for three years where he had secretly developed his own power [Psychokinesis] but he hid it in hopes they would let him go. Due to one of the Hero association experiments, one of the test subject turn into a monstrous figure that started to kill those around it. 

The scientist and some of the bribed and dirty hero and agents of the hero association escaped with those they deemed 'potential' leaving him behind to his own fate but he was saved by someone, a hero. 

Peace and equality are nothing more then fictitious concept created by those that sit at the top controlling the ignorant masses with a hidden string like a puppeteer to it's puppets. The hero vs villain, a scenario that was recreated from the old comic books. The hero embody the concept of hope, peace and justice while the villain embody despair, chaos and strives in the injustice but that was a ploy to continue controlling everyone while lining up their own greedy pockets. 

Izuku had understood this quite well when he was kidnapped at only the age of 7 from his own home and taken to a facility led by the hero association where he was experimented on and had even underwent several horrendous years being locked in a small cell with only enough meal to keep him alive but Izuku knew he was useless to them given his own quirkless status and as such they wouldn't waste their ressources on him more then what they need. 

At the age of 10, one of the experiment had turned into a mindless monster that wrecked havoc all around the facility killing many. The dirty heroes who were bribed and the scientist and some of the agents of the hero association had fled the scene with whom they deemed to be potential leaving him behind to die alone that is until he was saved by a pro hero who had managed to inspire him to continue living. 

What will happen when Izuku return home to his mom? What will Izuku do with his life now? Will Izuku join UA to continue his dream of being a hero? or will he go down a different path? Will Izuku ever be truly get over the dark events of his life?

Love Interest: 

Nejire Hado

Nejire Hado is a childhood friend of Izuku before he was kidnapped by the hero association. She is very attached to him and even protective of him whenever the other kids would bully him for being quirkless albeit Izuku had always ended up trying to protect her whenever Katsuki and his goons try to outnumber her. 

When he was kidnapped, Nejire had been heartbroken by this and ended up moving to another town to continue her own education in another school while determined to become a hero in order to one day bring Izuku back home. As Izuku was her only friend due to other kids being put off by her, she is very attached to him maybe even possessive.