Asta Yoo: Clover Moon Light Swordsman

Magic is like an extension of your body without it is like having a missing arm. Magic is also like a weapon, having a powerful magic is equivalent to having a weapon made out of the strongest metal on the planet capable of cutting anything and having a weak magic is equivalent to having a wooden sword that would shatter easily. This is how the world conducted itself as the strong are worshipped and the weak are looked down upon.

People will tell you that with great power comes great responsibility and that the strong should always protect the weak. This has been engraved into people's mind but how many people can do it for the right cause? The Magic Knight, the absolute pride of the Clover Kingdom while they have very honorable individuals who protects the people with nothing but good intention they also have very greedy and selfish individuals who's only goal is to profit one way or another and it so happened that being a Magic Knight is the most profitable and most honorable job in the Kingdom. 

Asta an orphan left at Hage village which is located at the Forsaken realm was born an anomaly as unlike all others he had no magic to his name. Asta may have his family at the church who regardless of his deficiencies they still cared for him and didn't mistreat him but it was obvious that his lack of magic had decreased people's expectation of him as nobody would really trust the magicless kid to survive in this harsh world where magic is everything but regardless of the low expectation that came from being magicless, this has not hampered Asta's determination once as he will one day become the Wizard King.

The strongest and most fearsome weapon of all is the will. The will to fight while overcoming no matter what obstacle comes your way and Asta will find a way to overcome his lack of magic but he won't be alone as he will receive help. 

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Noelle Silva

Noelle was a victim of people's expectation. Being born into one the great three royal houses, she was expected to follow in her siblings footsteps by becoming a Magic Knight while wielding a powerful magic but expectation were quickly shattered and disappointment was all that was left when Noelle had shown to lack the control needed to wield her magic. Name calling was all she knew, after all she was a failure of a royal and people quickly turned against her for it. 

Her siblings looked down on her and she was blamed for their mother's death. Wherever she goes, she is reminded of how insignificant she is and how she should have died instead. Even then, Noelle had kept fighting trying her hardest to prove herself but it was a futile attempt as no matter what she does she would never get acknowledged by her own family that valued status and power above everything else. 

Noelle had became even more soft spoken and being treated as nothing but trash made her even more kinder then before. After Joining the Black Bulls, she had met Asta who didn't treat her as a failure instead praised her and helped her grow stronger which made her fall in love with him.