Naruto Greyrat: Strongest Wizard!

Author Note:

This a different story idea from the [Naruto Greyrat: Strongest human]. In this story, Naruto got killed by Sasuke during the retrieval mission and got reincarnated as the older brother of Rudeus Greyrat by two years. Naruto here will be having the Magic [Enchantment] which Irene Belserion uses since I think it's somewhat more suited for him. 

Naruto here won't have the power of Zeref Dragneel because I think that's already broken for Mushoku Tensei unless I make the other characters stronger. 

Naruto Uzumaki had struggled in his day to day life due to his burden that was placed on him since birth for he was the Jinchuriki of the Nine tails, a malevolent chakra entity who had been responsible for the tragedy all those years ago. Despite only being the jailer that held the Nine Tails, many saw him as either the fox reincarnated in human form or seeing him reminded them of what they had lost during this fateful day. 

He struggled for years to gain acknowledgement of the populace of Konoha who rejected him for what he housed. Being isolated and unable to make friends among his age group, having his grade and education sabotaged by Chunin instructor who either had it out for him or just saw him as a troublemaker who wasn't cut out to be a shinobi and as such chose to ignore him all completely not even trying to help him in the slightest. 

Despite those struggles, Naruto persevered and graduated after an incident that involved his former Chunin instructor Mizuki who not only shed light onto the reason why he was hated but he also managed to find someone precious to him in the form of his Chunin instructor Iruka Umino who acknowledged him as a shinobi. Graduating from the academy, Naruto became part of team 7 but that all came crashing down when Sasuke defected and killed him. 

What will happen when Naruto get reincarnated as a Greyrat? What will happen when Naruto learn that he wasn't the only who got reincarnated? How will the Mushoku Tensei be affected by Naruto presence? How strong will Naruto be compared to his former self? Will Naruto peaceful years in this new world be interrupted by his past coming for him?

Love Interest:

Author Note:

Okay, the voting poll has ended with the three following female character being in the harem. 

There was a tie between Shizuku Yaegashi and Elmesia El-Ru Sarion but I decided to vote for the latter for a reason. Rudeus has Sylphiette so I thought it would be nice if Naruto had his own Elf in his harem. 

The Harem was built with Mavis being human who wield unique type of magic [Fairy magic]. Cha Hae In being the swordswomen who is a master at the Sword God Style and lastly Elmesia who is an Elf who wield Wind Magic.