Naruto Uzumaki: Demi God

Author: Naruto won't have the power of Rudra nor will he share the same personality, this is just a picture that I decided to add. 

Naruto Uzumaki the Pariah of the leaf village didn't understand what went wrong in his life, he had always tackled all his problems with a wide smile seeing as it's better then rotting away by brooding over how unfair life is and instead he decided to try and do something with his life by training hard even though none had tried to help him that much because to them, he was not worth it. Still, despite how much he was hated he was quite determined to prove everybody that he wasn't all that bad of a person and hoped to one day gain the acknowledgment of the people by aiming at the most likely position that will give him acknowledgment which is the Hokage position, a title only granted to the very best shinobi of the village. 

All of those ambitions had been shattered when his teammate and the boy he once viewed as a brother had stabbed him in the chest with the Chidori with not even an ounce of remorse for his actions. It was then that Naruto had realized that to Sasuke, his revenge had mattered more to him then their friendship and as such he had severed their relationship by trying to snuff his life. Naruto who was at the brink of death felt angry at how his life had went so far, he was naïve and that was costing him his life. 

Despite his critical state, he had wished deep down for a second chance and promised that if he were to ever make it out alive, he would take more care of his own life and would not throw it away carelessly and it seems that the voice of the world had responded to his wish. Awakening his ultimate skill and his evolution to a saint and a hero had been what Naruto needed in order to change his life around for the better. It was during such an evolution that he was rescued by Velgrynd, a true dragon who is in love with him and decided to help him achieve his dream. 

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Velgrynd