Asta D. Staria: Transcendent Haki

It was not easy being the one who is different from everyone. Being magicless in a world where Magic is like breathing made Asta an anomaly and a freak for those who had learned about his circumstances. He didn't chose to be different, he wanted to be like all others, being able to have a dream of his own and having the power to make that dream a reality but the world we live in is cruel and not everyone can simply achieve their dream.

Not only did he lack magic but worse then all, he was also an orphan left at the front door of Hage Village which is located in the Forsaken realm making him a 'dirty peasant' in the eyes of the commoners, nobles and royals. Even though, Asta wasn't mistreated or neglected by those at the church as they all understood how much suffering they had to endure due to their rather small reserve of magic that could only get them by for everyday mundane tasks but Asta didn't need to be a genius to figure out that they didn't have much faith in him to be anything in this world ruled by magic. 

If anything Asta had seen that all their faith had been placed on one person only and that would be his foster brother Yuno who despite being an orphan just like him, it was obvious that the boy was in a different league of his own. He was loved by mana and was blessed with so much of it that everyone knew that the former crybaby would get far in this world ruled by magic. They had called him the pride of Hage Village and was always send on errands to other villages because they knew he was capable to defend himself. 

He on the other hand was told to give up, some had told him nicely knowing how much he held onto his dream of becoming the Wizard King and some other had rudely reminded him of his status as a magicless peasant and told to give up but regardless of what anything thinks of him and his dreams, Asta wasn't going to give up his dreams that easily. All Asta needs to achieve his dream is his determination and a indomitable will. Watch as Asta learn about the ancient power of Haki and make a name for himself in the world ruled by magic. How will the world react to Asta transcendent Haki?

 How will the world react to Asta transcendent Haki?

Love Interest:

Noelle Silva