Chapter-2

"Sab thik hoga bhai... Don't worry"

(Everything will be alright bhai...Don't worry)

Jai whispered while applying little haldi on Virat's cheeks to which he nodded.

"Ye paani.......Ajeeb sa kyu taste kar raha hai?"

(This water........Why does it taste so strange?)

Their father Raj said after taking a sip from the water bottle which Jai bought with him few minutes ago.

"Kaisa bhai sa?... Laiye dijiye hum dekhte ha-"

(What strange brother?... Let me see I'll check it-)

Shekhar said who was about to take that bottle from his hand but was interrupted by Jai's loud voice.

"Papa! Chacha sa!"

(Papa! Uncle!)

Both of them looked towards Jai who walked towards them in fast pace and snatched the water bottle from his father's hand.

"Ye humara bottle hai!... Ye aap dono ke liye nahi hai!"

(This is my bottle!... This is not for you two!)

"Kyu mickey?... Aisa kya hai isme jo ye humare liye nahi hai?"

(Why mickey?... What's so special about it that it's not for us?)

Shekhar said while looking at him with a raised eyebrow and hands crossed over his chest to which Jai looked at him with his powerful squinted eyes.

"Aap gym jaate hai?"

(Do you go to the gym?)

"Nahi"

(No)

"Toh bas baat khatam"

(Then that's the end of the discussion)

Jai tried to close this conversation when suddenly that bottle was snatched again from his hand.

"Kaun-"

(Who-)

He was about to say something but his voice gets stucked in his throat after seeing his mother holding that bottle giving him a death glare.

"M-maa aa-"

(M-maa you-)

"Humko acchi tarah se malum hai ke iss bottle mein kya hai"

(I know very well what's in this bottle)

His mother said while looking at him with her loving gaze which made him gulp.

"Sach mein rani sahiba?... Apko malum hai ki isme kya hai?"

(Really rani sahiba?...do you know what's in it?)

Raj said putting his both hands on his waist looking at his wife in confusion while she just open that bottle cap letting the water flow on a big flower pot which was kept beside him.

And after completely emptying it, she gave a last glare to Jai.

"Ye apke liye last warning hai..... Sudhar jaiye Jai"

(This is your last warning...... Shape up Jai)

She left after saying those beautiful words to her younger son who was still in shock.

"Toh bhai.... How does it feel to taste your own medicine... Ha ha boliye?"

(So brother... How does it feel to taste your own medicine... Yeah yeah speak up?)