Chapter-30

After 2 days:

It was midnight and heavy rain was pouring. Virat, who was completely drunk and drenched in rain, was standing in the middle of the road while placing his both hands on his waist, trying to inspect his In-law's house which was just in front of him.

"Virat bhai..kya kar raha hai bahar andar aaja!"

Virat's friend Akaash, who was sitting inside the car at the driver's seat, yelled at his friend who wasn't listening to him as he was busy looking over the house like a thief.

"Gate se jaaye ya kud ke?.....kud ke jaate hai~..impress ho jayengi~~"

Virat mumbled to himself while smiling like an idiot making his friend more worried for him.

"Yaarr Virat tu andar aa raha---HEY HEY HEY YE KYA KAR RAHA HAI TU?!!"

Akaash screamed while getting out of the car in a hurry when he saw his drunken friend trying to climb the wall.

"Oh bhai spiderman nahi hai tu neeche utar kya kar raha hai?!!!"

He yelled at Virat who was sitting on the wall of the boundary like spider man.

"Akriti hum aa rahe hai"

He spoke in a deep heroic voice before jumping inside the boundary. Akaash held the wall to peek in at his friend who started to crawl on the ground like a soldier trying to enter in his enemy's area.

"Bhai aise kyu jaa raha hai..bhagwaan ne do pair diye hai tujhe uska istemaal kar!"

Akaash yelled in his low voice to his friend who stopped and turned his head to look at him.

"Baat to sahi hai....Akriti hum chal ke aa rahe hai"

Virat spoke while getting up to walk towards the pillar which was reaching till the balcony of the upstairs room.

Akaash hit his head on the wall lightly for three to four times for being a friend of a person like him.

"Kyu kyu kyu?!!.kyu bhagwaan kyu?!"

He looked up to the sky and immediately looked down as rain started started to pour into his eyes. He blinked his eyes for a few times before getting the clear view of his friend who was now climbing the pillar.

"Hey bhagwaaaannnnn...kaun kahega ye aadmi jaipur ka hone wala raja hai....KYU BHAGWAAN!..Kya galat kiya tha mere dost ne jo usko aisi saza de rahe hai aap?!"

Akaash spoke while looking at his friend with his pitiful eyes before walking towards the car while wiping the rain from his face which he mistook as tears.

He got inside the car before picking up his phone to call Jai for help.

📱"hello Jai???"

📱"Nahi sir Jai nahi mai Raghav bol raha hu..Aap please aakar sir ko le jaiye"

Raghav, Jai's PA, spoke while crying as he was struggling alot to handle his boss.

📱"le jaiye?? Kaha le jaiye?? Kya hua use??"

Akaash asked in a worried tone while Raghav cried out helplessly.

📱"Sir drunk hai---(Ritikaaaa~~~aap kyu chali gayi hume chhodkar~~)

Raghav was interrupted by Jai's crying over his wife which can be heard by Akaash as well.

"I am so sick and tired now! I don't know what to do..meri kismat hi kharab hai!"

Akaash yelled while hitting his forehead on the steering wheel in frustration.

📱"Sir aap please aakar inhe le jaiye...ab ye humse nahi ho payega..please sir"