Chapter-32 (Part-2)

Inside Akriti's room:

Advik slightly opened the door and peeked inside and when he found his brother sleeping peacefully, an evil smirk appeared on his lips.

He slowly stepped inside without disturbing his sleep.

"Lagta hai kaafi maze kiye hai bhaiya ne raat bhar~"

He murmurs with that same smirk on his lips as he sees his brother's sleeping figure.

But before walking towards the bed, he picked up Akriti's dupatta from the sofa and wrapped it around his head like a newly wedded indian woman.

He started walking towards his sleeping figure while swaying his waist like a girl and stopped beside the bed. Meanwhile Virat was sleeping on his stomach with his body half covered with a blanket.

"Aji sunte hai~~~"

He spoke in a feminine voice trying to sound like his wife which he barely does while Virat just moved a little in his sleep.

"Virat ji~~~~uthiye na~~~~subah ho gayi hai~~~dekhiye hum aapke liye chai bhi lekar aaye hai~~~~aap kahe to hum aapko...pila bhi de~~~"

He spoke in a seducing way while tracing his brother's face with that dupatta causing him to smile in his sleep as he was thinking about his wife doing that.

"Hum chai nahi lenge"

Virat spoke in his sleepy hoarse voice while shifting on the bed with his eyes still closed.

Advik leaned towards his ear and tickled his ear with that dupatta causing him to shiver in his sleep.

"Toh phir kya lenge aap?~~~"

He asked in that same voice and in return he got pulled over the bed by his brother causing him to almost have a heart attack.

"Hum aapko lenge~"

Virat spoke in his deep and husky voice before leaning in to kiss that person who he was thinking as his wife causing Advik to widen his eyes and back off instantly to get up from the bed.

"RUKIYE BHAIYA!! KYA KAR RAHE HAI!..HUM AAPKI BIWI NAHI HAI!..AAP AISE HUMARI IZZAT PAR HAATH NAHI DAAL SAKTE!"

Advik burst out in fear of getting kissed by his own brother while Virat sat up immediately with his wide opened eyes as soon as he heard that voice.

"Tu phir se aa gaya??"

Virat spoke with his crossed eyebrows in a pure annoyed yet angry tone as he was now done with his brother tactics of waking him up like this.

"N-nahi bhaiya h-hum toh b-bass--"

Advik spoke while taking his steps back in fear but before he could complete his sentence, he was again pulled by his brother but this time by his dupatta which was around his neck.

"Ladki banne ka bohot shauk hai na tujhe?!! Ruk jaa ab!!...Agle janam mein banna ladki!"

Virat spoke gritting his teeth in anger while choking him with that dupatta around his neck.

"B-B-bhai galti ho gayi bhai sorry!! Pl--please maaf kar dijiye!!"

Advik begged while struggling under his brother's tight grip around his neck but Virat ignored all of his pleading.

"S-saans nahi aa rahi bhai please chhod dijiye!!K-kasam se aaj ke baad aisa nahi karenge! Please bhai!!"

"Nahi tu bass rukk aaj!!...jaha dekho wahi tapak padta hai!!"