Chapter-39

"Ek problem ho gayi hai mummy ji!"

Kajal spoke while breathing heavily causing everyone else to get panick.

"Kya hua choti maa?! Sab theek toh hai na?!"

Virat asked anxiously while walking towards her causing her to look at him in fear along with her heavy breathing before shaking her head as no.

"Bataiye Kajal kya hua hai akhir?!"

Shekhar asked as he also made his way towards her worriedly while she just shook her head as no.

"Dariye matt Kajal..bataiye kya hua?"

Raj spoke in his serious tone while getting up from his chair.

Akriti held Ritika's hand in fearfulness who was as terrified as her while Advik and Naina were looking at their mother in anxiousness.

"...w-wo...u-udhar..."

She stuttered while pointing her finger behind her in terror.

"Boliye choti maa! Hum log hai na! Aapko darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai!"

Jai spoke in a worried tone as he was concerned about the situation which was getting more distressed now.

"Kajal kya hua hai boliye?!!"

Dadi ji yelled causing her as well Akriti and Ritika to flinch at her voice.

"Chooha!!Ch--Chooha hai m-mandir mein!!wo bhi bada wala!!"

Kajal replied in fear which got everyone's expression to change into a confused one.

"Chooha????"

Dadi ji asked in perplexion to make it clear if she heard her right or not.

"Haa mummy ji chooha!!..aap log kuch kariye hume to bohot darr lag raha hai!"

Kajal said while looking at her family members with a frightened look over her face.

Dadi ji closed her eyes in disbelief before shooting a death glare towards Kajal who was innocently staring at her mother in law.

"Thank god! Mujhe laga kamini bua aa gayi"

Advik whispered while wiping his hand on Naina's dupatta which went unnoticed by her as she was focused on her mother.

"Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha"

She too whispered back before shifting her eyes towards her twin who was busy wiping his mouth.

"Hey prabhu! Ye baat aap aaram se nahi keh sakti thi?! Ye koi tareeka hai Kajal?!"

Dadi ji scolded causing Kajal to play with her pallu being scared of her sasu maa.

"Kya karte mummy ji?! Hume chooho se bohot darr lagta hai..aur udhar bhabhi bhi toh--HAI RAM BHABHI! HUM TO BHUL HI GAYE UNKO! MUMMY JI JALDI CHALIYE KYA PATA WO CHOOHE AAPKO DEKH KE BHAAG JAYE!"

Kajal bursted out without realizing the words which came out of her mouth before hurriedly running towards the pooja ghar.

Dadi ji kept looking at her angrily before shifting her gaze towards her son Shekhar who also looked at her.

She gave him a disappointed glaring look causing him to smile at his mother awkwardly.

She shook her head in disbelief before making her way towards the pooja ghar being followed by Raj along with Shekhar.

"AHHHH NAINA CHHOD MERE BAAL!!"

Advik screamed in pain as his hairs were getting pulled by his sister mercilessly causing both the couple's attention to get diverted towards them.