Chapter-32 (Part-1)

Next morning:

"Ye lijiye aapki chai"

Akriti's mother, Swati, said while serving tea to her husband before sitting beside him.

Akriti's father, Binod, who was reading the newspaper just hummed in response.

"Aapne phone kiya bhaisaab ko? Kaha tak pahunche wo log??"

She asked him while sipping her tea.

"Haa bas pahunchne wale honge"

He replied while taking off his spectacles before picking up his tea cup to take a sip.

"Waise ye bataiye Akriti ki mummy...ye dono bacchiya raat bhar kar kya rahi thi jo itni awaazein aa rahi thi?"

He spoke while sipping his tea and putting back the newspaper on the table.

"Arey matt puchiye mera khud sar dukh raha hai....dekh rahi hongi koi movie dono..sasural se maike yahi to karne aayi hai"

Akriti's mother spoke while complaining like a typical Indian mother.

"Arey aise matt kahiye meri bachchiyon ko..."

Akriti's father said while taking his daughters side.

"Kyu na bole aisa...subah ke 10 bajne jaa rahe hai aur maharaniya abhi tak uthi nahi hai"

"Kya ho gaya bhabhi...kyu subah subah bhaisaab ko daat rahi hai"

Ritika's father, Vinay, said while entering the house along with his wife.

"Arey Vinay...kaise ho bhai..kaisi rahi journey tumhari? Sab sahi se ho toh gaya na?"

Binod asked to Vinay who settled down beside him.

"Ji ji sab sahi se ho gaya.."

He replied while Swati served him water.

"Arey thank you bhabhi"

"Didi...aku aur eeti kaha hai?"

Kanchan, who just sat down on the sofa asked.

"Aur kaha hongi dono..soo rahi hai apne kamro mein"

"Abhi tak???...uss nalayak ladki ka to mujhe samajh mein aata hai par aku bhi??"

Kanchan spoke in a little surprised tone.

"Arey jaane dijiye...thode din ke liye to aayi hai dono"

Vinay spoke in a convincing tone taking their daughters side.

"Toh iska matlab kya din bhar sooyengi?!...chaliye didi upar..dono ki abhi ke abhi good morning karwaate hai"

Kanchan spoke while getting up to walk upstairs along with Swati.
___________________________________________

"Aku beta------(breathe hitched) hai ram!"

Kanchan, who opened the door without any warning like it happens in an indian family, immediately turned aside while hiding her face with her saree's pallu when she saw that unexpected view in front of her eyes.

The view included Akriti sleeping peacefully in bed with her one hand wrapped around his bare back which was half covered with blanket and the other, resting over his biceps.

While Virat's head was placed over her chest with his one hand resting inside his kurti on her bare waist and the other beside her head. His shirt and that bedsheet were lying over the floor.